Flaccid matters

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_superlarge, Jan 6, 2008.

1. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Ladies, does the flaccid size make a difference to you in psychological ways? I realise some women say they like seeing a small one grow and that the flaccid size doesn't matter for sex, but given a choice, for examples - would you prefer to know your man is swinging a bigger flaccid than other guys when walking around with you in public? You look at him and see that bulge in his pants and know other women see it also and they know their man isn't packing as much as your man. Those guys see his bulge and don't even want to make eye contact with you for they sense you are probably already being filled in the bedroom and probably would not have sexual interest in their smaller dicks. You know that when he undresses in the locker room or goes to the restroom other guys are going to be quiet and envious as your man hangs it out. When he is holding you at night asleep do you prefer to feel a flaccid salami pressed against your butt cheek rather than a cocktail weiner? Do you ever think about those, or/and are there other psychological plusses to your man swinging a big flaccid. Or does it make no difference whatsoever to you - he can be walking around with 1" or 7", or anything inbetween. That you don't consider a 1" flaccid any less manly looking than a 7" flaccid.

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I don't consider a small flaccid cock any less manly than a bigger one - a cock is manly per se, but I do like the look of a bigger flaccid cock, I'm just visually greedy.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I could care less about flaccid size and don't understand why men get so upset about it. :confused::rolleyes: I dated a guy who was maybe 3" flaccid but he was 8" hard. The erect measurement is the one that counts.:cool:

4. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

I would think ideally, flaccid size should tend to be sort of "small," and erect size rather "big." The ideal penis should be a "grower," as isn't part of the natural function of the penis? To "rise" to the occasion?

But erect size matters far more than flaccid size. With "showers," I think in a minor way, they are disfunctional, in that the penis still gets large like it should, but doesn't shrink so much as it should. Of course, it's okay if it doesn't shrink much when flaccid, but then, does it tend to get in the way?

5. cookiesweet83

cookiesweet83 New Member

Albums:
    yes ,i long to look at the beautiful things in life. a big flaccid cock is nice, gets the mind going and the imagination flowing along with something else. :biggrin1:

6. ManTubeula

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I Have Noticed A Growth Is Size Of My Flaccid Penis Over The Years And To Be Honest...It's Almost Annoying To Have This Floppy Thing Sometimes...Only B/c It's A Constant Reminder That I Do Have A Cock...And As Soon As I Acknowledge It... the swelling begins....

What An Odd Problem To Have

7. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Personally it doesn't really matter to me, my bf is like 3 in. soft but he's 8 in. hard and that's way more important to me cuz you don't have sex w/it soft :smile:

8. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it'd be better if it got smaller when flacid. It's not the best thing having a big thing hanging out in front of you to get in the way all the time for no good reason.

I'm sure the women can feel me on that, since boobs are hardly convenient. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted