flaccid penis getting heavier and bigger as years go by..anyone else recognize this?

wristthickxl

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi folks,

I don't know if any one else has this experience but it feels like my dick is getting heavier and bigger when flaccid than it was just say 6 or 7 years ago..I have never done anything to it, no pumping or jelqing or whatever that is called.

It is the same size erect I think that it always..

This development, the increase in flaccid size (which is sometimes not that far off from my erect size) isn't something I am particularly happy about..

For starters, it is just sometimes uncomfortable (in another post, I mention that it is quite a nuisance when sitting or standing for a long time).

And I find that my penis often can't be missed anymore in my pants. It is very visible no matter what I do...Sometimes, I check myself in the mirror on the way to work and can see the whole outline of my dick, when wearing boxers, through my pants. I see people sometime looking (briefs have become simply way too uncomfortable). I don't want people to be offended and I'd prefer to keep my privates private.

My question: is anyone here a doctor or have some medical training who could speculate what might cause this? I am wondering if one's blood flow changes when one ages (I am 44) and if the blood flows more to limbs,appendages, or perhaps just tends to collect there...

any ideas??

Would appreciate any suggestions and info.

Thanks

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One word, gravity.

I've noticed this too. When younger my dick would retract to about 3-4 inches, which makes growing a fun experience. But, you know, I felt a little cheated that way, looking a regular dicked guy. I remember a doctor looking at it during an exam and remarking "Why it is so wrinkled?". I just about broke out in laughter because the first remark that came to my mind was, "Because it gets alot bigger, fool." I still crack up thikning about it.

So lucky me, over the years it has given in to gravity and its relaxed state is 6-7 inches. Just as thick - don't want that taffy-pulled effect - no sir! Do I like it? Well, as I said in another post, it gets a lot more attention than it used to and finds its way into more simulating positions down pant legs. Feels great but - what the fuck - just feels great.

Mind you, living in Arizona contributes. Hot days abound and that always makes jr hang further. Not to mention the sack as well. But I really think that's something we all can look forward to; especially if you were boxers or go comando as I do. Over time, the relaxed penis is just going to accomodate the new situation and reamin that way, adjusting to a new maximum.

Isn't this like a "shifting baseline?

OK, fess-up time. A couple of years ago I bought a fairly heavy Master Lock and used to clamp that puppy behind my knob. Used to walk around with it on all day (boxer briefs so I wouldn't knock over the furniture). Hmm, perhaps that had something to do with it?

bluebottlefruit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One word, gravity.

I've noticed this too. When younger my dick would retract to about 3-4 inches, which makes growing a fun experience. But, you know, I felt a little cheated that way, looking a regular dicked guy. I remember a doctor looking at it during an exam and remarking "Why it is so wrinkled?". I just about broke out in laughter because the first remark that came to my mind was, "Because it gets alot bigger, fool." I still crack up thikning about it.

So lucky me, over the years it has given in to gravity and its relaxed state is 6-7 inches. Just as thick - don't want that taffy-pulled effect - no sir! Do I like it? Well, as I said in another post, it gets a lot more attention than it used to and finds its way into more simulating positions down pant legs. Feels great but - what the fuck - just feels great.

Mind you, living in Arizona contributes. Hot days abound and that always makes jr hang further. Not to mention the sack as well. But I really think that's something we all can look forward to; especially if you were boxers or go comando as I do. Over time, the relaxed penis is just going to accomodate the new situation and reamin that way, adjusting to a new maximum.

Isn't this like a "shifting baseline?

OK, fess-up time. A couple of years ago I bought a fairly heavy Master Lock and used to clamp that puppy behind my knob. Used to walk around with it on all day (boxer briefs so I wouldn't knock over the furniture). Hmm, perhaps that had something to do with it?
Are you serious about the master lock? Couldn't tell from your wording.

Yeah I've noticed more length during flacid state. I find that if I walk around at home in the nude for a week, the flacid length can increase up to an inch. Just from a week. Go figure. No, it doesn't increase more than that, although I never tried long term.