Flaccid Penis Size Variations

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ZapZav, Jul 18, 2006.

1. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

May 24, 2006
    I've heard that wearing boxers is better for the flaccid size & scrotum than wearing tight or loose (to a lesser degree) briefs or boxer briefs... Can anyone validate this point!?

I've also read that if you hydrate yourself to the fullest your flaccid size will fill out to its full size, however, I'm not sure if this is dependent on the underwear worn during hydration, and/or the temperature of the environment at the time!?

I believe it has a lot to do with your blood circulation, temperature of the environment & primarily your psychological state of mind!

Thanks for commenting in advance! :smile:
  2. B_BigToob

B_BigToob New Member

May 11, 2005
    I can't validate that wearing boxers is better for your flaccid length than a tight piece of underwear, but I do think there is no "full size flaccid" cock. It just get's bigger and harder so the maximum flaccid cock size is where it is biggest soft. That just varies with temperature and your state of mind as you said.

Your cock get's bigger when the bloodflow to your penis increases, which is the case with warm weather and when you get aroused.
    I don't think the size of your flaccid dick has anything to do with the amount of water you drink.

Draft saved Draft deleted