Flaccid penis survey

boxerbriefs_dude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am conducting a research at University and would like ask men here to reply to the following:

When most of us men are flaccid, generally, our penis is 30 to 75 percent of what it would be when fully hard and erect. But many men when flaccid have a long, large penis, but when fully erect it does not get much larger perhaps 10 to 20 percent. What is the size of you penis soft, then when hard?

Reactions: BillM

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My soft length is between 2" and 4" (depends on the time of day and physical activity). At full erection just under 8" (most of the time about 7 1/2", but has been over 8" when edging). Again, actual length can vary up to 1".

Had people measure when erect (from the top) and had an 1" variance.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am conducting a research at University and would like ask men here to reply to the following:

When most of us men are flaccid, generally, our penis is 30 to 75 percent of what it would be when fully hard and erect. But many men when flaccid have a long, large penis, but when fully erect it does not get much larger perhaps 10 to 20 percent. What is the size of you penis soft, then when hard?
Soft 4 to 4.5
Hard 7.5npel

soft girth is 5"
hard is 6.5"

I have priapism which is why the girth size is huge. 6.5" is pretty much the highest you will see naturally i.e not pump or silliconed etc...

I'm sure I could have another event that would make it "even bigger" Some people would consider me lucky to have my penis grow at any time .. but what is the point of being big if i have no sex life at all?