Flaccid penis too small?

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some people have said shower others have said its small and a grower so i'm confused

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Who ever said you were a grower did not look at your pic. You are a definite shower and should be proud not embarassed. Your problem is not between your legs, it's in your head! :smile:

Beca

Just Browsing
Media
wow thats the biggest i've ever seen flacid, i thought it was erect! Perhaps you had a slight semi but it looks pretty authentic, congratulations!

TIP504

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, don't worry about ur flaccidity(?). It DOESN'T MATTER. Why would u want to have this really huge, fat, soft dick hangin in ur jeans and have everyone gawking at u? AND PLUS... do u know how much blood it would take to get that motor runnin? A LOT! Two thrusts in a vagina and ur already passed out!!! No worries, man. There is some truth to "It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean." So worry about ur technique, not ur softy.:wink:

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude you have to know your flaccid penis is big, come on havent you ever heard about average erect size? your flaccid size=average erect size...

honestly i think you knew that and this is a just an excuse to show off but oh well thats what everyone does on this site.

nineplus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kyuhaku said:
dude you have to know your flaccid penis is big, come on havent you ever heard about average erect size? your flaccid size=average erect size...

honestly i think you knew that and this is a just an excuse to show off but oh well thats what everyone does on this site.

What he said.

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks to all the people who said nice things about my cock. Thanks to all the girls who commented, that was cool. As for all the guys, well, thanks anyway i guess!

know how you feel dave. Im just over 3inches flacid...but i love the look on the womens face when she watches it grow!

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't worry!
It doesn't matter which flaccid size you have. YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO USE U GREAT DICK.
What about school mates - lets show them HOW U J/O in shower. In they will calm down forever. Trust me!