Flaccid size bigger than average erection

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a little envious of guys who are bigger soft than the average guy when hard. In high school it seemed like those guys always lingered around the locker room naked more than anyone else.

Do guys that are very large soft like to show it off? Any of you guys like to go to nude beaches?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm over 5" soft and although I don't "show it off" I don't hide it either. well..maybe you are right though. I know it looks good and big soft and am happy about it and am not quick to cover up

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Really my friends I'm embarrassed myself with such flacid penis measure lenght , I'm betwen 5 and 5,5 inches length erect , smaller than such flacid measure above and about 3,5 inches flacid or 4 " .
Well I agree a big penis is for show it with pride to men and girls .
The question is to know when increase size from flacid to erect is normal .
Of course may be it's a particular study for each man .
Because think there aren't any rule .

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok...I'm between 7.5 - 8 long flaccid (soft)
I only grow to 10.5 -11 longer with a full erection but girth increases
more...as my gallery pic kinda shows (suchas they are)
In cases of being in shower and locker-room situations in the nude, I
don't try to be showing off...infact, I sometimes purposely wait till
many of the guys clear out...and I have a locker which is as for back
to the corner and end wall I could get that helps cut the view of
of me to some co-workers that like to always make comments & jokes
about my peter size being large when they do see me nude:eek::redface::frown1::rolleyes:
No ...I don't do the beach thing of being nude ever.
But no need for U to be kinda envious... it's all good anyway man:wink::cool:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why is it all the guys making the biggest claims about their size NEVER HAVE ANY PICS!?!? hahahahahahahahah GET REAL GUYS! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

diesel418

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 6-6.5 inches soft and 9.5 inches hard but I'm also 6'6 and 300lbsm, so if looks average on me. I don't think that I show but stare at my crotch, especially in the gym and I generally don't try to do anything to hide it. It's always nice to notice the female in a couple staring and either: get caught by the BF who then makes eye contact with me, or notice the female point it out to her BF or other girls in her group.

Reactions: mib348

11"mark

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, my wife go to nude beaches. My flaccid penis is over 8 inches and grows to about 11 inches when fully erect.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a little envious of guys who are bigger soft than the average guy when hard.

My dick flaccid is about 5½" long x 5½" around, which is about equal to average erect length but way over average erect girth. My erect measurements are 7¾" x 6¼", yet I have seen a guy with a soft dick that looked bigger than mine is hard.

why is it all the guys making the biggest claims about their size NEVER HAVE ANY PICS!?!? hahahahahahahahah GET REAL GUYS! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
That still holds (e.g., for the supposedly eleven-inch guy who just revived this thread).

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm not sure if my flaccid size is larger than avg erect (my gallery may help you decide) but I am definitely more comfortable with what I have in recent years to be able to comfortably walk around nudist camps in the approriate dress code!!:rolleyes:

Disco_diesel

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So true

ive never had any comments....but then i dont tend to ge it out that often and i wear baggy trousers.

D

deleted136887

I am comfortable on nude beaches and in communal changing rooms. And as 2 previous posters remarked, empty tins make a lot of noise. Don't claim 11,12" without photos.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a little envious of guys who are bigger soft than the average guy when hard. In high school it seemed like those guys always lingered around the locker room naked more than anyone else.

Do guys that are very large soft like to show it off? Any of you guys like to go to nude beaches?

I totally noticed that in highschool locker rooms - the guys with huge flaccid dicks were nude more and they were often 'favored' by the gym class teacher who tended to always hang with them after the showers. They'd stand their naked and chat, slowly drying themselves.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being 6.5 soft I must say I love that time as my take that time. This was a good winner when the guys who usually bragged the most and were around the most often were smaller. Some people deserve to be taken down a peg, doesnt mean I stood next to the smallest person in the room just to show.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hang 7 inches soft...only time i have trouble is when wearing briefs or one time i actually had to hold it out of the water going to the bathroom in a friends house...his toilets were strange i guess. i dont typically have that problem.