Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I've always loved nude beaches, and my size flaccid has helped a lot making me feel more relaxed. However, this is a kind of second life for me: my best friends have mever seen me naked.
It happened that my size, though not huge, had caused some unwanted attention, but anyway even those episodes are fun to remember during the cold season !

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm kinda big flaccid, but I don't think it's bigger than the average erection. I like my soft size though.

7andahalfby6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Depending on a lot of things sometimes my cock hangs at 7 inches soft, its pretty hard to conceal as its always about 5 inches around and in jeans on big days it looks fucking huge, I have seen loads of girls look at it in the street and smile

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I vary between 6-6.5" x 5" when soft (I don't consider it all that impressive, but then again it does exceed the average erection size on all accounts). I generally don't linger around the locker room, but I'm not afraid to be naked. I find people who nervously hurry to change or shower with shorts on to be irritating. Occasionally if I'm feeling right I'll stand a bit further back from the urinal, and troths can be sorta fun.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can be 6.5"x6" flaccid and have pretty big balls as well.
usually try to hide it by wearing my shirttail out whenever i wear jeans.
even bought underwear to hold it down.

CANNOT wear jeans and have it exposed without getting looks and
whispering going on.

this is a real problem and i need the lpsg support crew for advice.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can be 6.5"x6" flaccid and have pretty big balls as well.
usually try to hide it by wearing my shirttail out whenever i wear jeans.
even bought underwear to hold it down.

CANNOT wear jeans and have it exposed without getting looks and
whispering going on.

this is a real problem and i need the lpsg support crew for advice.

Offroad,

I am 7 soft and have big balls too. I suggest you just let it hang and wear the right clothes at other times. There isn't much you can do to not show a bulge.

Big Kenn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hang just under 7 soft. Love my soft size, and I do enjoy showing it.

Kenn

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
My penis is 6 - 6.5 inches long when soft, pic proven.

I show quite a bulge at the beach, and if I don't want to have stares I have to wera loose long bathsuits. Tight ones are good for home sunbathing and the pool.

At lockers at urinals I enjoy the stares sometimes get.

Tight trousers should a no no, as well as the ones with really thin and loose fabric, where you can see the outilne of my penis down my leg.

The thing is that I couldn't care less, and I wear what I want, despite stares or false allegations of hardons.:rolleyes:

D

deleted298367

I think thats pretty cool that some guys are huge soft! lol. I'm only about 3-4 inches soft, about 7 inches hard. I suppose I'm on the lower side of 'big.' Which might explain that. Oh well. Its not that hard to hide in boxers :biggrin1:. Oh, bad pun. its HARD to hide when its HARD though. hahahaha

numberseven

Just Browsing
Media
I'm pretty comfortable being naked places... I don't try to show off, because I don't think I'm necessarily anything head-turning soft (haven't really measured it), but I do have fairly big balls, which makes my package pretty regular staring material.