Flaccid size/hang increase?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by greengrass_89, Oct 26, 2011.

1. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys,
    I'm trying to get into a jelqing routine in hopes of achieving some sort of result. I like doing it and I'll be happy with any results I get. The main thing I want, though, is for my dick to hang softer and longer. You know how when it's cold and your dick is flaccid, kinda shriveled up, and it actually feels quite firm? Maybe it sticks straight out? Well, mine is like that a lot. I want it to be "fluffy" all the time for a nice dangly floppy look and feel. Does anybody have any insight on this issue? Will jelqing help? Are there any other techniques I can try?
    The first pic is me really really flaccid, and the second pic is what I want it to be all the time. It can be achieved by flopping it around for a few seconds, but it usually doesn't last very long.

Thanks!!!

Attached Files:

2. bobg4400

Gold Member

yeah i have the same problem, i just started that jp 90 day jelqing routine from pe forums yesterday so im hoping i see some results in a month or two. although im not taking any of those supplements they reccommend so maybe the effect is due to those and i wont see any difference lol.

3. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Let me know how it goes!

4. bobg4400

Gold Member

will do, you will too right?

Draft saved Draft deleted