flaccid size increase before urinating

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_mitchymo, Nov 29, 2008.

1. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Can anyone tell me why it is that the flaccid size of your penis increases by an inch or more prior to going for a pee.......or do i have a penis with behavioural problems?

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Mitchymo. Have you ever watched a horse piss? Runs out a ways when they piss.

3. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine is fuller when I have to urinate. It doesn't happen just before I pee but whenever I'm holding it in. I always guessed it was the pressure of the bladder and therefor natural. Don't know for sure, though.

4. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    maybe it's the heat of the urine? i honestly dunno bruddah. ask a doctor or something?

5. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

dang!

all these hard questions

6. crescendo69

Gold Member

Never noticed it here. Same ole 12" soft.:biggrin1:

7. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Mine is fuller before I piss too. When I showered with other guys in school, I learned that if I pissed on my way back from the shower, I looked more impressive in the shower. Funny the tricks you learn as a kid.

As to why, maybe it has to do with the PC muscle and additional stimulation due to the muscle being in tension.

8. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i just took a piss and i now just noticed that it kinda grow, for lack of a better word. i never really paid attention to it until i read this topic. i still think it might have for do with the heat of the urine. a guy's junk is very sensitive when it comes to heat. next time you piss, take a look at your nads brah. they come back in a bit because there's no long as much heat in that region

9. B_blessed boy

B_blessed boy New Member

same here it gets long and floppy afterwards for a few minutes....maybe its because pissing feels good?? or something... let me no when you find out

#9 B_blessed boy, Dec 8, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  10. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i dunno if you're making a joke, or if you really expect peoples for belive you have a 12" flaccid dong :confused:

11. clav2

clav2 New Member

Albums:
    I suspect it's the same explanation as morning wood, which I always understood to be the body's response to needing to urinate but having to hold back; I believe there's a valve which closes on erection to prevent urine from getting into the semen before ejaculation. So, to prevent involuntary urination, the body produces an erection (even a semi-rigid one) to cause this valve to close.

I'm not a doctor, though.

12. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i've heard that too bruddah. i believe it's the prostate that controls the valve, too. but i'm not too sure, so don't go around spreading that info.

i know it's off-topic, but kinda on-topic what with spreading bad info. one of my first asst. managers was haitian american, yah? and she had told me that black peoples have to use greasy hair products because they don't produce hair oil on their own. so i was spreading that information around, and peoples would crack up at me...it's not my fault i'm naive :frown1: but when someone of a certain ethnicity says something, you kinda believe, yah? just like if i was all "oh, we hawai'ians refuse to eat duck, it's a cultural thing. in old times, ducks were seen as holy animals" or something to that affect, unless you knew about my culture, you'd believe me, yah? anyway, just a random little anecdote into the naive and over-trusting life of me :biggrin1:

13. clav2

clav2 New Member

Albums:
    Chuckling at surferboy's last post.

Could be something in the prostate area...all I know is, it's hard to pee when it's hard. :)

14. D_skeaflea

D_skeaflea New Member

lol And it's believed that the "piss shivers" men occasionally experience are due to the warmth of the urine "shocking" the prostate.

15. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:

I've never noticed it in ordinary days, however, while having a shower after heavy exercize or soccer game, I've often found my dick swelled in flaccid state.

16. heist

heist New Member

Albums:
    I don't think it should be the same mechanism as morning wood -- that's usually attributed (scientifically) to higher testosterone levels during/after sleeping.

I would agree it could have something to do with the PC muscle or the surrounding muscles -- the increased tension might "encourage" greater blood pooling (i.e. the beginnings of an erection).

But who knows? Maybe it's just because you're starting to expect it, so you are seeing it more often (perception bias).

P.S. Surferboy, "we hawai'ians" are usually "we hawaiians" -- no okina. :tongue:

17. QuiteOne

QuiteOne New Member

Albums:
    I'm the exact opposite. When I take my dick out to pee, it shrinks. Always looks small at the urinal.

18. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i know. it's become a habit for type it with the 'okina because mainlanders often forget it. so it's kinda like a subconscious thing as a way for reminding them "hey, hawai'i is spelled with an 'okina." besides, there are a lot of peoples that spell it with the 'okina.

EDIT: forgot the ' before "okina." yah, i'm not thinking today, still kinda bummed from yesterday

#18 surferboy, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  19. dfw1997

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've noticed that mine generally increases during the pee, so I'm 1 to 1 1/2 inches longer and a little thicker at the end when I shake. I'm guess it's partial arousal from handling it and the pleasure of a good piss. Probably a virility thing too, after all, there's a lot of being male about peeing while standing, holding a penis, etc.

Draft saved Draft deleted