Flaccid Size Question.

prelude48

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did a search and found nothing.

I have a very small penis when flaccid, i know i am a grower and not a shower, but is it normal when your penis is 3 3/4 inch long when soft and 7" when hard? Anyone else like this? Does small balls have something to do with it? Thanks

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The average range for erect penises is smaller than the range for flaccid ones. 3 3/4" is not very small for a flaccid penis, it's around the average.

In my experience, those with big flaccid endowments don't end up that much bigger hard. Your case is much more the "average" experience.

blkmwbp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea some guys are like that its normal mine is a liitle over 6 when soft but it gets up 2 about 9 on hard so it depends as long as it grows it should be fine

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If i can recall corectly, some guy over at measure said his was 1-2 inches long flacid, and 7 x 7 erect :eek: thats a hell of a grower if you ask me, just the girth alone...

prelude48

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alright i feel like a idiot now, just seems so small to me guess i sometimes wish i had a shower and not a grower...Oh well Thank!

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
3.75" is nicely above average for a flaccid dick. Most guys hang 2-3 inches. It is enough that you should be confident about it without being freakishly huge and getting unwanted nicknames as result. Most guys grow roughly 2-3 times in length, flaccid to erect, so you are right on target, but I would describe you more as a shower rather than a grower.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
You are around the same size as me flaccid and hard. I maybe can get up to 4" soft, but I never really bother to measure. I have low hangers and sometimes my cock will hang past them when soft.

It just all depends on the time of day, weather, horoscope, price of oil, lottery numbers, homework being done, etc. with me.

terpus

Just Browsing
Media
Doesn't matter. Its the finishing product that counts. I have a 3' soft and a 6.5 hard. But I have really big balls .

B_brum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm about 6-7 soft and nigh on 11 hard... proof in my gallery pics!

rownage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a little over 3 hard, but break 7 inches hard!
i go from about an inch width and 3 inch girth to about 2" width and 6.5" girth...which I think is a little odd as well, considering i'm naturally thin and only about 6 foot 2 inches.