Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
interesting question - i couldn't even tell, if i'm a grower or a shower. i'm 7.5 inches hard, and sometimes my flaccid penis - flaccid, not semi-hard - is 6 or 7 inches long. looks very impressive and everybody, who takes a look at it, thinks that i'm at least 9 inches hard. but sometimes, especially after training in the gym, my flaccid cock is only 3 or 4 inches long and looks really tiny - everyone, who looks, would estimate 5 or 6 inches hard.

anyone out there who knows what i mean?

Inter

Yep, exactly what I was eluding to in my post. :smile:

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good topic. I hang about 4 inches soft. I'm over 8 hard. It seems my BF hangs 6 and chubby (a real mans dick) and is about 7 inches hard. Mine, especially at the gym, seems so SMALL and I wish for it to be like my BF's. We had a threesome one time and the guy was totally into my "bigger" dick LOL Go figure that we can't have everything in life :)

episcalo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as you can see on my pics, im 7"soft, growing 9" erected. but I'm taking a lot on the girth side. im a shy more than 7" in girth

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have seen some incredible variations from limp to hard. I can become just average, believe it or not, after swimming. When younger, though, I found that with a tiny rubber band at the base of the shaft, under my pubic hair, I could get about 90 percent of full size and be limp. It was impressive. I am in awe of guys who are huge when limp, even if they don't get much bigger. I have known two professional ballet dancers who went through hell not to show an "improper" bulge who were large when limp. What is the LARGEST LIMP penis anyone has ever seen?

jeroenvol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mine's soft normally around 3.5-4inches, but it has a wide range, like when it's cold it can shrivle up to like 2inch, but on a hot day with loose boxers it sometimes reachesover 5inches.
hard it can go from 5.9-to 6.8inches
not that big but I'm all right with it

Badin10tions

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont usually get all the way erect.My max flaccid if about 9 1/2 when i'm erect is just a guess(Look at my pro and u be the judge on how big fully erect).Its 6 around in the pics (I know more length than girth but i'm happy with my dick)