Flaccid to Big for monster cocks

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr_Cumalot, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Hello monsters of the forum,

I have 2 questions based on Flaccid size into hard size.

1) Any of you GENUINE 8.5+ length guys - how big are you when floppy? I ask because some people see mine floppy (4.5 x 5 at times) and assume I am horse hung. So do you have a small flaccid size that gigantically grows to above 8? Or are you pretty big on the flop too?

2) My last 3 girlfriends have all bucked the trend of the guys that have seen me saying I am big based on flaccid. All 3 have basically said my cock flaccid is pretty normal, but when it gets erect it is massive. Now all 3 of these girls also claim I am the biggest they have ever have. Knowing that my cock doesn't grow that much more from floppy to hard, and that there are some mega cock guys around, it gets my mind wondering if this is all ego massage talk - or if their words are genuine.

Anyway thanks for any replies, you've been a great crowd.

2. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I'm 6.5" soft, right at 10" hard, so it's big both soft and hard.

3. staminaguy25

staminaguy25 New Member

Albums:
    I am about 6 soft and 8 hard.... on holidays its about same length soft as hard it looks great! In hot weather cocks expand to have a greater surface area from which to lose heat and regulate temperature (thank you A-Level biology lol)

4. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

5. Rogercock

Rogercock Member

Dude, I would say you are 6" erect.

It is quite odd however, I wouldnt necessarily call myself large, a shade under 8, but when I rodger a new woman I always use a blue pill as a matter of course and my length is like a rod of iron, my last 3 ladies have all said I was enormous which I found both funny and kind of odd.

6. fxc1100

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you guys who are big flaccid are lucky. I've actually been working on some P.E to increase my flaccid size. I'm just at 4.5 flaccid and just at 9 erect.

7. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hang better then stand. Soft I am 6.5 and 8.5 hard. I rather enjoy big flaccid. The reactions being large hard are good but the soft ones always seem to be better.

8. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    My photos clearly do me no justice at all!

9. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    1) 8" floppy (7.5" if it's cold, 8.5" if it's warm)

2) I don't think it's generally mattered to any girls how big I've been soft (except that it's means they're more likely to have noticed my bulge and started assuming how much it grows) - just how big it is when it's in action. Soft-size is still more of a locker-room issue than anything.

10. BBTM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd say girls think your huge because you have awesome girth. How thick are you? looks at least 6.5 inches.

11. Bootman

Bootman New Member

I hang over 7 and actually get no bigger hard. I show it a lot in tight jeans and what's interesting is that when I pull guys generally still think I am huge, even though I am about 7.5 erect. Yes I am bigger than average but of course not huge. When I walk around the room naked before during or after sex it's always been a big ego boost to me that guys say how enormous I am. And tell their mates. I think a lot of it is in the mind. And I certainly have never had anyone say that they thought it'd be much bigger than it is (or express disappointment!!). And as for urinals and nude display anywhere, well the attractions of a very large flaccid cock go without saying.

12. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    6 and a quarter mid shaft. 6 and a half at the not so important base ;)

Thanks dude

13. kaladioz

kaladioz New Member

i'm relatively small when flaccid, in fact it's actually been joked about by a friend who caught me sleeping naked on a hot as fuck summer night. i didn't really care though, i'm not really one brag. i'd say maybe 3-4 inches. fully erect though, i'm a little over 7.

14. hoggindaz

hoggindaz New Member

i am ABSOLUTELY TINY flaccid, i never get more than one or two inches unless i get a semierection, lol funny story, this girl i met saw me after going skinny dipping and laughed and said it looks like a little mushroom and didnt have sex with me, because she didnt believe im 7.5 x 6 when im erect, i think its because im quite overweight and i probably am losing 3 inches because of fat.

actually ive been told by two girls that i am the largest man that they have had and this leads me to believe either they are lying or most men not only lie about their size but that the average penis is smaller than 6"x5"

15. hungitaliano

hungitaliano New Member

about 7 flaccid (depends on weather and mood) 9.5 erect

i think having a big flaccid cock has almost been more of an ego boost than having a big erect cock... i can imagine how frustrating situations could arrise for those who are huge when hard but tiny when soft..

16. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    7 inches soft as well. I always get noticed in the locker room.

Attached Files:

17. kickstand

kickstand New Member

If you want to increase flaccid size, then tunica twist/stretches are the best exercise. Over the past year I have increased my flaccid from 7 to nearly 9 inches. Strange thing though is that is does more for flaccid than for erect. I only gain a half inch when going erect.

18. blkck87

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my floppy is small!! it can get as small as 4"x4.5" but when hard i'm 8"x5" depending how aroused sometimes a lil bigger.

19. D_dtgt65rg

D_dtgt65rg New Member

Washington, DC - Capitol Hill - H street Corridor
    OMG...is this you SOFT. . . . ??? OMG

20. instynctive

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've honestly never bothered to measure myself flaccid... and have only measured myself hard because an ex-g/f wanted to know...

Draft saved Draft deleted