Flaccid to Big for monster cocks

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello monsters of the forum,

I have 2 questions based on Flaccid size into hard size.

1) Any of you GENUINE 8.5+ length guys - how big are you when floppy? I ask because some people see mine floppy (4.5 x 5 at times) and assume I am horse hung. So do you have a small flaccid size that gigantically grows to above 8? Or are you pretty big on the flop too?

2) My last 3 girlfriends have all bucked the trend of the guys that have seen me saying I am big based on flaccid. All 3 have basically said my cock flaccid is pretty normal, but when it gets erect it is massive. Now all 3 of these girls also claim I am the biggest they have ever have. Knowing that my cock doesn't grow that much more from floppy to hard, and that there are some mega cock guys around, it gets my mind wondering if this is all ego massage talk - or if their words are genuine.

Anyway thanks for any replies, you've been a great crowd.

staminaguy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am about 6 soft and 8 hard.... on holidays its about same length soft as hard it looks great! In hot weather cocks expand to have a greater surface area from which to lose heat and regulate temperature (thank you A-Level biology lol)

D

deleted81224

Dude, I would say you are 6" erect.

It is quite odd however, I wouldnt necessarily call myself large, a shade under 8, but when I rodger a new woman I always use a blue pill as a matter of course and my length is like a rod of iron, my last 3 ladies have all said I was enormous which I found both funny and kind of odd.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hang better then stand. Soft I am 6.5 and 8.5 hard. I rather enjoy big flaccid. The reactions being large hard are good but the soft ones always seem to be better.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) 8" floppy (7.5" if it's cold, 8.5" if it's warm)

2) I don't think it's generally mattered to any girls how big I've been soft (except that it's means they're more likely to have noticed my bulge and started assuming how much it grows) - just how big it is when it's in action. Soft-size is still more of a locker-room issue than anything.

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hang over 7 and actually get no bigger hard. I show it a lot in tight jeans and what's interesting is that when I pull guys generally still think I am huge, even though I am about 7.5 erect. Yes I am bigger than average but of course not huge. When I walk around the room naked before during or after sex it's always been a big ego boost to me that guys say how enormous I am. And tell their mates. I think a lot of it is in the mind. And I certainly have never had anyone say that they thought it'd be much bigger than it is (or express disappointment!!). And as for urinals and nude display anywhere, well the attractions of a very large flaccid cock go without saying.

kaladioz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm relatively small when flaccid, in fact it's actually been joked about by a friend who caught me sleeping naked on a hot as fuck summer night. i didn't really care though, i'm not really one brag. i'd say maybe 3-4 inches. fully erect though, i'm a little over 7.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am ABSOLUTELY TINY flaccid, i never get more than one or two inches unless i get a semierection, lol funny story, this girl i met saw me after going skinny dipping and laughed and said it looks like a little mushroom and didnt have sex with me, because she didnt believe im 7.5 x 6 when im erect, i think its because im quite overweight and i probably am losing 3 inches because of fat.

actually ive been told by two girls that i am the largest man that they have had and this leads me to believe either they are lying or most men not only lie about their size but that the average penis is smaller than 6"x5"

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
about 7 flaccid (depends on weather and mood) 9.5 erect

i think having a big flaccid cock has almost been more of an ego boost than having a big erect cock... i can imagine how frustrating situations could arrise for those who are huge when hard but tiny when soft..

kickstand

Just Browsing
Media
If you want to increase flaccid size, then tunica twist/stretches are the best exercise. Over the past year I have increased my flaccid from 7 to nearly 9 inches. Strange thing though is that is does more for flaccid than for erect. I only gain a half inch when going erect.