Flaccid to erect difference

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first photo may be a bit larger than it appears with the flaccid state hanging *down* not outward as in the erect state - but it's still a huge difference. :eek:

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use to work in a meat packing plant. it was a hot smelly job and we all showered before going home in the afternoon or most of us did anyway. We all saw each other flaccid but never saw an erection there.
There was this one black guy there that would strut around the locker room with about a 6" flaccid very slim cock swinging. We all thought that he had a monster cock but one day he was bragging to me and said. "This mother fucker is 6" long when I get hard", like that was unusual. It was at this point i realized that you couldn't not tell who was the largest man there based on what we were seeing everyday. I was an inch longer than what he said he was and I know I was a lot thicker than him. But looking at the tow of us in the locker room everyone thought he would have been much bigger than me. He had me by a good inch and a half flaccid.

NirCock

Experimental Member
Media
I pity on the guy,in the changeing room all the guys kidding on him,but he have a big dick.
I'm happy that my penis big also when not erect :]

D_Dwayne_Pipe

Account Disabled
Media
For those who may be interested, I posted my grower pictures last week. I've had a hair cut since they were taken about a year ago. Wish I hung bigger. If the guys at the gym could see what's really inside there - LOL. My Alpha Male showing through.

larrperson

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grow 5 inches. 2.5-7.5. Have had a few comments about freaky growth.:biggrin1:

I'm in the same ballpark... flaccid can be 2-3 inches long... shorter if im swimming lol... but then grows to 8.5 long. Never get sick of watching it grow either...amazing what the body can do!

truth be told thou... i'd love to be a shower... somehow i think ppl get hung up on first impressions.. ??

:biggrin1: