flaccid to hard

Chronic08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is my second post on here, but i think these pictures are better than the last.

Let me know what you think, especially you ladies. :biggrin1:

Attachments

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my second post on here, but i think these pictures are better than the last.

Let me know what you think, especially you ladies. :biggrin1:

I'm not a lady, so please don't be offended: Damn that is a beautiful cock and balls you got! And I hope you take the compliment as it was meant, dude.:tongue:

Chronic08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not a lady, so please don't be offended: Damn that is a beautiful cock and balls you got! And I hope you take the compliment as it was meant, dude.:tongue:

No worries, not offended at all.
I'll take any words/compliments.
Thanks!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a hard time believing that's your flaccid cock when you have to hold it down with your hand.

Just a little peeve of mine...

Chronic08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a hard time believing that's your flaccid cock when you have to hold it down with your hand.

Just a little peeve of mine...

Understandable, that probablly should have been picture 2. I was mainly trying to keep it straight for the picture (kinda got a good curve to the left), but it also was kind of a little semi. But the second picture is me completely flaccid.

And to rob, my sizes are about 7.5 length with 5.5 girth, and my flaccid size (which varies) usually averages 5 inches or so.