Flacid size..

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there any good way just to increase your flacid penis size ?

Are is there any way you can keep blood in the flacid penis to make it look bigger? i heard cock rings do that ?

Shaun

singerboy

Experimental Member
Media
hey, cock rings aren't the way to go. I say jelqing. I am on my 3rd week and there is a "BIG" difference. The cock rings are cool for sex, oarl is the best with them, but you can only wear them for 30 minutes. Just be really careful w/ rings & pumps. Good luck man.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
singerboy -- I totally agree with you re. stretching and jelqing being the best ways to increase dick size. Even done correctly, there's the possibility of slight bruising during some of the 'milking' exercises, but if this happens just lay off a couple of days and it'll clear up and toughten up so it withstands some hard pulling and jelqing.

We all know that the secret to a healthy penis is blood circulation. This is the reason nature causes erections during sleep. If these stop occuring look out because you'll soon be in for erection dysfunction even during critical times.

Jelqing regularly and correctly enlarges veins and capillaries in the penis, hence making the possibility of more blood for nutritional purposes. This also results in more blood staying in the organ while flaccid as well as erected.

I've been faily regular with these exercises 18 months and my flaccid has increase from around 4 to 5.5 for the shortest. It girth has a similar increase.

As for cock rings, there's no problem is wearing one stopping blood flow in and out of the flaccid cock. When it hardens you're right about wearing it the 30 minutes or so because it's cutting off blood flow. Jose' (latinoboy9) is the first to clarify to me this difference in wearing one 24/7 and having it on for the erection's duration. I recently wore one a couple of days and night with no negative results. Some dudes wear one to 'bring up" their packages for desired bulges in their pants.

Good luck, Shaun, with your enlargement endeavors.

Luke

hungguylondon

Just Browsing
Media
on a similar theme, is there ANY method for making balls hang lower. I have a reasonable size dick (8.5 x 6) though depressingly small when soft (!) but my balls r both quite small and quite tight. Some help and advice here would be aprreciated
Cheers

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by hungguylondon@Sep 14 2005, 03:29 PM
on a similar theme, is there ANY method for making balls hang lower. I have a reasonable size dick (8.5 x 6) though depressingly small when soft (!) but my balls r both quite small and quite tight. Some help and advice here would be aprreciated
Cheers
[post=343171]Quoted post[/post]​
hungguylondon -- At 8.5x6, I would say you are more than "reasonably" hung. Cocks the size of yours are few and far between, m8. As for making your balls hang lower, there are different techniques which require time, but are effective. There are leather bands which snap around the upper part of your sack, holding your testicles down in their sack. Depending on how far down you can pull them now, you should begin by trying a one inch, or one and 1/2 inch and wearing it as long as convenient. Another method is using rings and adding one as your sack gets accustomed to whatever length it's streched to. You might try googling for an ordering site on the web.

An effective method, also, is using heat on them. Put a pound of rice in an athletic cotton sock, sew up the open end, and heat about 40-45 seconds in the microwave. Wrap your ball sack and sit (perhaps watching tv) to heat them up nice and warm. They will respond to the heat by hanging lower. As with anything concerning the genitals, a routine is required for any noticeable and permanent results.

As for increasing the size of your testicles, the injection of silicone is the only way that I'm aware of, but I'm not qualified to offer advice for this. My testicles are, like yours, on the small order, but they serve me just fine and I let them hang, so to speak!

Luke

singerboy

Experimental Member
Media
Hung guy, I have read on a couple different sites about that. I am not sure of what they are but do a search and you can find them. I know the make leather straps for that, as well as using a toilet paper roll to strech them. Good luck man

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks lad,
ill maybe try some stretching and jelqing and see how it goes from there..

Singerboy you say that you are on ur 3rd week and there is a "BIG" difference, what is ur routine ?? And how much of a difference have you seen in 3 weeks ?

Thanks

Shaun..

singerboy

Experimental Member
Media
Well Shaun, I started out slow as suggested by all the routines. you know , get the blood flowing (but not fully hard) then 100 - 200 reps. I quickly worked my way up to 1/2 hour. then to warm down, I do a hot wrap, & strech it out.
As far as results go, i have not measured, I was waiting for the month mark, but I do see a the most change in girth. And as well as in flacid length. Actually some one at work said something about see it in my pants, & my wife gets pissed when we're out people see it.. LOL! but its cool man. Let me know if you have any other questions..

dark&hung

Experimental Member
Media
what did u mean by the 100 and 200 reps. I want to be a full 9 inches and add some more length when i am soft. I feel embrassed when i am soft. I was wondering is there any type of routine i can do while i am at work.. I work in the basement at my college so no one is around when i am at work.. Plus i am behind a lot of locked dooors to get to my office..

D_aco04hcx

Just Browsing
Media
with your size i would be muuuuch more than satisfied.
mine is less then 7 x 5.5 erect but flaccid it disappears :-(
i think mine is a blood pressure problem as mine is very low but when i need it to do its job it works fine ;-)
however, do you really think stretching and jelqing help?

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be bigger durring the flacid state, the way to do it is to get the blood flowing to your penis, as mentioned earlier, the more the penis is used to having a regular blood flow the more your penis will increase. There are things that you should be doing, and things you should not be doing. First off don't smoke cigarettes or weed, this constricts your blood vessels, don't eat high cholestoral foods, this clogs your arteries. You can do jelqing, this promotes blood flow. Also certain herbs and meats such as oysters, horny goat weed, and others. Yohimbee is very good for increasing blood flow, but it is bad for your liver, so I would strongly advise against it. There are other methods also...