Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok rly random question guys, n rly didnt know where else to post....
been trying to watch the clips on several websites (i.e. cody cummings, itsallgay, gayforit etc) however where the video should play i have a link appear that says :
It seems that your Flash Player version is not up to date, or is not installed. Please install
when i go to the adobe site i download flash player and it says instillation was complete, however on returning to these websites i am still unable to view the vids.
im desperate to bust one out ;) any ideas?h Player
thanksversion 10

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This may not be the most helpful advice, but I would recommend installing a new browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox and checking if the problem persists. Internet Explorer is sometimes...well...not great.

D_75uot

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi mate, makr sure you have Javascript enabled and shockwaveflash plugin enabled for Firefox 3.5 or above. Same applies for IE 6.0 and up + allow active X for IE.

mb789

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i think the real problem here is you might not have a complete installation because Adobe tries to get people to use their download manager and other "helper" apps.
1. Download the bare installer from http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_ax.exe. The link is always provided on Troubleshoot Flash Player installation | Windows.
2. Close Internet Explorer and uninstall all of the old copies of Flash Player. You might have to browse to C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files, and right-click > remove any Flash Player installations found there.
3. Run the installation.
4. If the websites still dont work, restart.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
after a fresh install of vista and a new OS on my 2nd computer running win7 I had trouble with flash as well. You have to have ActiveX allowed in order for the install to work regardless of what browser you are using. Not sure this happens by default with Javascript or not. Also having the most update .netframework is necessary too. I think it's like 3.5 now.