Flashing a gay friend

Of course the final irony would be that Dave really isn't gay and your other friend and he suspected you were and so concocted this little plot to see your reaction.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
There are so many things I came up with to say here, my head couldn't handle the thought overload.

And it exploded.

So I'm now gonna go clean up the mess, thanks.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For some reason though, showing off my dick like that to a friend I know now wants to see it got me so pumped. As soon as he left, I jacked off twice!

Anwyone else do something like this?

I'm gay, and I disagree with the guys telling you this means you must be gay or it must be somehow sexual or wrong. I think it's just male.

Guys are proud of their bodies as a rule, and if they are friends, they have to find something physical to share or do, whether it's sports, building something together, drinking, talking about sex, hunting, or something that is a little more adventuresome like this. Gyms involve the same stuff--the pride of your strength working out and then being naked in the shower or sauna. I think it's very male, but it's not sexual (unless the other guys are gay or bi).

I've had some kind of naked experience like this with every single one of my close straight friends, HS, college and afterwards. It's actually my gay friends who seem more squeamish or prudish about being naked around me, maybe because the risk of sex there is real. But that just doesn't exist in a straight-gay friendship (and I don't think there are that many bi- guys).

I have 2 straight friends who are big exhibitionists, and I love it, even if it does give me blue balls sometimes. They have good reason to show off, and I like it when they do. But pride in your body and a little vanity or exhibitionism is not the same thing as an interest in a sexual relationship or even a capacity for it. Nor is intimacy between friends, straight or gay.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now, if he wants to, you have to let him suck it.

It's the law.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
So, I'm a straight 24 year old guy. My dick is about 6 flaccid and 8.5 hard.
Anyway, I found out recently from a friend that our mutual friend, Dave, is gay. Dave came out to him, but not yet to me.

Since finding out Dave is gay, I been trying to give him opportunities to see my dick. Yesterday he came over and we watched a movie and had some beer. I purposely spilled beer on my jeans and shirt. I asked him if it was cool if I just took them off, since I was warm anyway. He seemed nervous, but said yeah. I paused the movie and turned on the light, and cleaned up the beer on the floor. Then I started to strip down -- first my t-shirt; then my jeans. I was standing there in just my light gray boxer briefs, which had a pretty good looking bulge. He just stared at my crotch. "These are a little wet too" I said, as I stripped them off. My cock, which was only half-hard at this point sprung free. He nearly choked on his beer when he saw it.

I sat back down and we watched the movie. When it was over, we sat around shooting the shit for a while. He kept stealing glances of my cock. Finally, I decided to talk about the last girl I slept with, and as I was describing an amazing blow job she gave, I naturally started to get hard. I stood up, pointed to my dick, and said "even he remembers that blow job." We both laughed.

Anyway, there's not much else. That's all that happened. For some reason though, showing off my dick like that to a friend I know now wants to see it got me so pumped. As soon as he left, I jacked off twice!

Anwyone else do something like this?

Certainly not ! (said in a prim Mary Poppins tone)

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, I'm a straight 24 year old guy... I found out recently from a friend that our mutual friend, Dave, is gay... Since finding out Dave is gay, I been trying to give him opportunities to see my dick.

Well, you lost me after that last sentence. :rolleyes: If you're friends, I guess it's harmless enough. However (as others noted), I wouldn't be surprised if he starts to assume you're making a move and then decides to respond. I hope you're still going to be friends if/when that happens. Ongoing teasing isn't right, whether you're male or female, straight/gay/bi... unless you're prepared to back it up (so to speak). :tongue:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
So, I'm a straight 24 year old guy. My dick is about 6 flaccid and 8.5 hard.
Anyway, I found out recently from a friend that Dave, is gay.
He nearly choked on his beer when he saw my cock

we watched the movie. He kept stealing glances of my cock. Finally, I ... I was describing an amazing blow job... I naturally started to get hard. I stood up, pointed to my dick, and said "even he remembers that blow job." We both laughed.

That's all that happened. For some reason though, showing off my dick like that to a friend I know now wants to see it got me so pumped. As soon as he left, I jacked off twice!

Anyone else do something like this?

You are an exhibitionist and you think that Dave enjoyed seeing your cock. Perhaps he did, perhaps he didn't. I think you need to find out if you made him uncomfortable though. I hope you haven't lost a friend due to this type of fetish of yours. BTW the next time you are alone I hope you will be just as willing to let him get nude too if he wishes. That sounds fair, doesn't it?

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, I have to disagree with all the judgement on this one. The difference between the definition of "straight" in the real world - and "straight" online - is fear. LPSG is proof that straight men look, tease, showoff...

The only thing you are guilty of is being a dick tease.

A gay man's wetdream...

Fucking HOT!

e-swell

Just Browsing
Media
I must agree with Jason. Just because a person is gay, doesn't mean he has no principals, or descretion. I would never try to force my sexuality on someone whom I did not feel attracted to. My "straight" friends have always given me clues, as to whether the feeling was mutual or not. If I feel the same way then I may act upon it.

Point being, don't just assume that all gay men are sluts, with no moral fiber. Liza's husband has really done us a disservice!!

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What was the point of doing that?

It's difficult for gay guys to keep straight friends because a lot of straight friends aren't comfortable around them. This was flat out gay. Very, very, gay.

Now he's wondering what the point of that all was and he's probably worried your mutual friend blabbed about him being gay and now he discovers not only are you not straight but you're hitting on him? Or are you gay baiting him so you'd have an excuse to beat the shit out of him or worse in your own home? This is a very real fear of gays because it happens. Often.

Don't think that just because he's gay he think's you're hot too. Contrary to popular belief, gay guys won't have sex with anything that has a dick and having sex with your friends is a really good way to fuck-up a friendship. Most gay guys go way out of their way to remove any trace of sexual attraction to their straight friends if only to prove a gay guy can be, "one of the guys," just like anyone else. It takes effort because he's always working to prove that he's your friend to be a friend, not a sex partner. The last thing he needed was this. It's like waving heroin in a recovering addict's face. Of course, all this assumes he's attracted to you, which he may not be at all.

This was not a good move. He needs an explanation once you've worked out in your own head what it was you wanted. I don't think you realized just what kind of position you've put him in.

Treat your friends better than that.

I agree with this guy. I am a striaght dude, but that doesnt mean I want my female friends to come over and strip down... Why dont you act more like a friend and less like a tease. Not everyone wants to see everyone else naked; why dont you consider him before you start acting like a jerk, waving your cock around.

BTW: You're not as straight as you might think.:biggrin1: