Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe Americans have less to show!!

Ha ha! These do seem to come from Europe (vids) but I'd say if anything regarding who has more to show were true it'd have to be the opposite.

Anybody who's ever tried to buy underwear, trousers, or especially blue jeans in Europe could tell you that. There are NO CROTCHES!!

Seriously, those of you who do have large packages over there, do you just fly to NYC to buy pants lol?

As much as I don't like their prices, I was thankful Abercrombie & Fitch clothing is well-made and lasts forever when I lived in Europe because I could never find pants that came close to fitting. Most pants there aren't capable of fitting muscular legs or a nice ass either although G-Star is better than most in this respect.

Still though, I remember trying pair after pair (and brand after brand) of jeans and such often 25-30% larger around the waist than I actually needed and not even coming close to being able to zip them up.

That's another thing, why no button fly's over there?

LOL ok all kidding aside (although not kidding about the crotch issue!), I love balls -- the bigger the better, and luckily know that big ones come in all international flavours ;)