Verified
Gold
Media
Redmond, Washington, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the idea of some straight trucker bored as hell watching me cum. That being said, any of you exhibitionists out there (which let's be honest is most of us on this sit) have any suggestions? "Best practices" or trade tricks they'd like to share?

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
A friend of mine was on I-75 in Georgia and had to pee. He had a bottle or something in the vehicle. So, instead of stopping he peed in the bottle. A few more miles down the road, blue lights come on behind him. The Georgia State Patrol pull him over. He has been reported as "flashing his dick and masterbating" in his truck. His ticket was $75. Only a trucker could have seen him pissing in the bottle.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like the idea of some straight trucker bored as hell watching me cum. That being said, any of you exhibitionists out there (which let's be honest is most of us on this sit) have any suggestions? "Best practices" or trade tricks they'd like to share?

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A friend of mine was on I-75 in Georgia and had to pee. He had a bottle or something in the vehicle. So, instead of stopping he peed in the bottle. A few more miles down the road, blue lights come on behind him. The Georgia State Patrol pull him over. He has been reported as "flashing his dick and masterbating" in his truck. His ticket was $75. Only a trucker could have seen him pissing in the bottle.

That sucks. You'd think a trucker wouldn't be such a prude, and would understand. Jeez.

Where was the proof, by the way? He could have fought it, said he must have cut him off or something, and the trucker was getting back at him..

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking as a straight (and sometimes bored) trucker:
Save it.
We don't care about you beating off & don't want to see it.
I've had a few guys try to pull alongside & show me something....and it results in me intentionally swerving my 80,000 lb vehicle at them...with the end of the scene being them locking up their brakes to avoid losing control of their car and crashing off to the side of the road.
And, it's not a matter of being a "prude", like some idiot said.....
I don't care to have your perversions forced upon me. Truckers also have been known to have loved ones in their rig as well.
In short, keep it in your pants.
You risk possible arrest...crash..or even a bad physical confrontation.
A lifetime registering as a sex offender...a totalled car...serious injury....is it really worth the risk??

Some things are better left as fantasies.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
That sucks. You'd think a trucker wouldn't be such a prude, and would understand. Jeez.

Where was the proof, by the way? He could have fought it, said he must have cut him off or something, and the trucker was getting back at him..

His Court date has not come up yet. He is going to fight it. This just happened about a month ago.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
His Court date has not come up yet. He is going to fight it. This just happened about a month ago.
He should. Insufficient evidence. Will the trucker be there? Can the trucker identify your friend's, er, face? Does the trucker have pics? This was have to be part of the evidenc. Your friend should take position the trucker was chasing him for some reason.

Or, maybe your friend should admit he was pissing into cup, and counter charge the trucker with invasion of privacy. Your friend wasn't intending for anyone to see him. Jeez, this is insane. Wonder if this trucker has done this before.

Reactions: malakos

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He should. Insufficient evidence. Will the trucker be there? Can the trucker identify your friend's, er, face? Does the trucker have pics? This was have to be part of the evidenc. Your friend should take position the trucker was chasing him for some reason.

Or, maybe your friend should admit he was pissing into cup, and counter charge the trucker with invasion of privacy. Your friend wasn't intending for anyone to see him. Jeez, this is insane. Wonder if this trucker has done this before.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
That person wouldn't have been cited without some sort of evidence/statement, to begin with.
Many trucks now have cameras in them, recording 24/7...(my truck has two).
Trying to say the trucker had a beef with this fool ...impossible to prove & irrelevant. That statement will get tossed out immediately.
Also, it's not invasion of privacy. Supreme court has held that "eyes cannot trespass"...meaning it's perfectly legal to look into your vehicle, provided they are physically outside the vehicle at the time.
Get caught in a bullshit story in court....you'll wind up with a contempt charge, as well.

How about this: be a man. Show some integrity. Pay for your mistake. Learn from it & move on.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
That person wouldn't have been cited without some sort of evidence/statement, to begin with.
Many trucks now have cameras in them, recording 24/7...(my truck has two).
Trying to say the trucker had a beef with this fool ...impossible to prove & irrelevant. That statement will get tossed out immediately.
Also, it's not invasion of privacy. Supreme court has held that "eyes cannot trespass"...meaning it's perfectly legal to look into your vehicle, provided they are physically outside the vehicle at the time.
Get caught in a bullshit story in court....you'll wind up with a contempt charge, as well.

How about this: be a man. Show some integrity. Pay for your mistake. Learn from it & move on.

I'm going on the information provided. No mention of any any evidence was provided. If there is none, then it's one persons word against another's. So take your pissy attitude, and direct it elsewhere. Maybe you should read first, then shoot, instead of the other way around.

Again, assuming we are told everything, this BS is what clogs our courts. Some trucker is upset cause he saw a guy taking a piss? You don't have an issue with this triviality? More from the PC police. Granted, if more to the story, so be it. I'm going by what has been shared.

Btw. No need to get upset because you're a trucker. Perhaps you should recuse yourself from this conversation.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going on the information provided. No mention of any any evidence was provided. If there is none, then it's one persons word against another's. So take your pissy attitude, and direct it elsewhere. Maybe you should read first, then shoot, instead of the other way around.

Again, assuming we are told everything, this BS is what clogs our courts. Some trucker is upset cause he saw a guy taking a piss? You don't have an issue with this triviality? More from the PC police. Granted, if more to the story, so be it. I'm going by what has been shared.

Btw. No need to get upset because you're a trucker. Perhaps you should recuse yourself from this conversation.
Hey, Einstein,I was going on info provided , as well as THE LAW.
Get over yourself.
It's really simple math....don't want to catch grief with the legal system = don't do something stupid & illegal.
What "clogs the system" even more are idiots like you with some bizarre sense of entitlement , trying to make up stories and play games..just avoid admitting you made a mistake & take responsibility for it.
Do whatever you like, as long as nobody else has to be affected by it.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, Einstein,I was going on info provided , as well as THE LAW.
Get over yourself.
It's really simple math....don't want to catch grief with the legal system = don't do something stupid & illegal.
What "clogs the system" even more are idiots like you with some bizarre sense of entitlement , trying to make up stories and play games..just avoid admitting you made a mistake & take responsibility for it.
Do whatever you like, as long as nobody else has to be affected by it.

I would have never known you were a truck driver. Einstein.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

As an retired driver, that was also the last thing that I wanted to see. Why would you drive next to a heavy truck for miles on end pissing someone off. I was there to do my job and get down the road safely. There's already too many fools on the road as it is.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A clear demonstration of your reading comprehension level.

Lol. Reading comprehension? It is you who has failed to comprehend my points here, given the limited information that has been shared. Keep in perspective this is a big dick support site, nothing more. It is clear by your rant that the topic has hit close to home, as evident in your post that you would be quick to run someone off the road with your truck for flashing you. Road rage anyone?

I truly don't care to prolong this any further, it's already gone on way too long. We don't all agree with each other here, and there are ways to get our points across, but your name calling and posts show where you're coming from. Your issues are misdirected, as I could personally care less.

Later dude.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
My old man was a trucker in the 70's. He admitted that a few dudes here and there commented on his big dick (very jokingly). I don't think he was ever hit on by another trucker. It was a damn hard job.

He had a trucker buddy who was jealous of his big dick. I heard that from other adults when I supposed to be in another room. LOL.

Reactions: birchde

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol. Reading comprehension? It is you who has failed to comprehend my points here, given the limited information that has been shared. Keep in perspective this is a big dick support site, nothing more. It is clear by your rant that the topic has hit close to home, as evident in your post that you would be quick to run someone off the road with your truck for flashing you. Road rage anyone?

I truly don't care to prolong this any further, it's already gone on way too long. We don't all agree with each other here, and there are ways to get our points across, but your name calling and posts show where you're coming from. Your issues are misdirected, as I could personally care less.

Later dude.
Utter and complete nonsense.
You can't spin your way out of your retarded non-points.
Leaving the conversation?
Great!! :)
Good riddance.

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i would not advise any one to do this. I was talking to one of my drivers and he notice that this car kept trying to keep pace with him.; when he looked down the guy was yanking his meat, he said that he tried to cut him off . Some do'nt mind but some do. Its a 50/50 chance.

D

deleted464787

The next time you see some woman pulling her entire tit out to fondle it in public or pulling her pants down and rubbing her "camel toe" while she takes a piss… This argument might hold water. Until then, not so much. There's also the issue of legality. Women showing cleavage is not illegal… Women wearing leggings as pants… Also not illegal. Having visible "camel toe" may not be tasteful but it's not illegal. Always with your trolling misogynist antics *eye-roll* you're such a one trick pony.

Because saying you don't like having someone have their naughty parts hanging out all over the place is totally misogyny.... right?

Really now... Im all for empowering women and sh*t, but I swear I hate what these modern day feminists have become. Everytime someone says something that even mildly upsets them, they cry "misogynist" and "rape culture." I suppose you wouldve been the one coming to the rescue of men if he had said "I dont want to see a dudes dick hanging out" too, right?

Listen, life is too short for you to keep acting this way. If you want to go off and secretly hate on how every little thing men do upset you, go do it in some dark corner of your room alone. Theres nothing mysoginist about that post, and he never said any of that sh*t was illegal. Stop putting words in his mouth, and go make out with Chanty Binx or something.

/rant

Reactions: Jjz1109