Flashing

TallHairyLatino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone (male or female), enjoy flashing others, such as mail carriers, people who drop off stupid flyers on your door, gardeners (yours or others'), people working on your property or on neighbors' property, etc? How do you feel when you do it? How have people reacted?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've had occasion to "innocently" flash people in the past and can get a kick out of doing so. But my all-time favorite flashing experience was a lot more flagrant. I was sleeping in my hotel room at a big city airport one night and was awakened by a young couple having a heated argument right in front of my room's door. I assumed that they would soon be gone and just lay there in bed, naked of course, playing with my dick and getting it half aroused. But the argument ensued for several minutes and I finally got up (looking about as I do in the attached pic), went to the door, opened it and said "Do you mind? There are people trying to sleep here." That guy and gal just stood there staring at me with their mouths open for about a full minute and, without ever saying a word, finally turned and hurried on down the hallway. If ever I have wished penis-envy on someone it would be that couple, I hope he had a tiny dick.

Attachments

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone (male or female), enjoy flashing others, such as mail carriers, people who drop off stupid flyers on your door, gardeners (yours or others'), people working on your property or on neighbors' property, etc? How do you feel when you do it? How have people reacted?

Nice topic. I love that creamy hole shot.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That Flash job was far from "innocent".

I've had occasion to "innocently" flash people in the past and can get a kick out of doing so. But my all-time favorite flashing experience was a lot more flagrant. I was sleeping in my hotel room at a big city airport one night and was awakened by a young couple having a heated argument right in front of my room's door. I assumed that they would soon be gone and just lay there in bed, naked of course, playing with my dick and getting it half aroused. But the argument ensued for several minutes and I finally got up (looking about as I do in the attached pic), went to the door, opened it and said "Do you mind? There are people trying to sleep here." That guy and gal just stood there staring at me with their mouths open for about a full minute and, without ever saying a word, finally turned and hurried on down the hallway. If ever I have wished penis-envy on someone it would be that couple, I hope he had a tiny dick.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
That Flash job was far from "innocent".

Yes, I agree that my hotel experience was anything but innocent.

care to describe?

About the only totally in public flash job I've ever committed can be read about in my first paragraph of this thread involving "accidentally" giving a stranger a "sneaky peek":

http://www.lpsg.org/156051-dick-out-in-public-2.html#post2503929

The other "innocent" flashing experiences I've had have been leaving the ground floor drapes drawn while naked in my hotel room, showering out in the open when camping where people were driving by and stepping out naked to pick up the paper. But my all time favorite has been the times (several) when the female medical practioner says she wants me to remove my pants, thinking that I am wearing underwear. The look on her face when she returns to the exam room is always priceless. Then, of course, she hurriedly provides one of those stupid little gowns to preserve everyone's false modesty.

D_Carl_Cupful

Account Disabled
Media
Never flashed anyone. I answered this exhibitionist dude's ad where he wanted to set up times/ places for people to catch him exposed. Never materialized though.

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Last summer I had a chance to show off. I was staying at a hotel and was about to jump in the shower after being in the pool. I ordered dinner to be delivered to the room. Dinner came quicker than I thought, so when he knocked on the door, I tossed on a bath robe. I wear ball weights so my nuts hang real low. I let the guy in and sat down at the table to fill in the bill. As I sat there I could feel my bath robe start to slip open. I took my time as the stood in front of me. The robe slipped wide open, he got a good look at my cock and low hanging balls. He stopped talking in the middle of a sentence and stared. I pretended nothing happened and took my time. He stood there for a while and started some small talk. I stood up, (everything covered up). He went to the door with a smile and the look of shock.