Flashing

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by NZMan@Jan 23 2005, 06:27 PM
yea, i like to get my cock out in front of people whenever i can really. i'm a bit of a nudist but more horny in general. i've walked down my street naked a couple of times (people never do anything about it...just stare) i'm proud of me and my body so i will show it to the world!

love getting naked!!!

P.S. you think showing your cock in the restrooms a bit more than normal is fun. well yea, good thinking, but i have used a public uranal completely naked (only twice) what about that?
you just walk in there (with clothes on) get naked in a cubicle, go to the uranal and do your stuff, then wash your hands (yes still naked) do a quick walk around the room, maybe look at you self in the mirror, then go to your cubicle and get dressed....... done

have fun with that one.
[post=276773]Quoted post[/post]​

And you only 14??? Well i guess all's well that ends well, they might just think your just a kid acting strange, but careful because when you get older, people typically will call the cops just because they can. Im not trying to condemn ya, just be careful if your gonna behave that way!

ilovemycock

Experimental Member
Media
NZman your so similiar to me, when I was like 14-17 I'd get naked all the time in the most inappropriate places. Once I went skinny dipping in the river right in the centre of town. This guy came walking by the river, and just stared at me, I thought he was going to shout at me. But he just stood there staring, I was wondering what was going, then I realised his eyes were transfixed on my cock.

If you wanna chat about it
cd8822 on AIM
and yellowchicken1982@hotmail.com for msn

craig

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Pappy+Jan 22 2005, 01:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Jan 22 2005, 01:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@Jan 21 2005, 08:15 PM
I love being naked. I love how it feels.
[post=276394]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;d love to see how you feel naked, if you were older&#33;
[post=276438]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Wait, I&#39;m totally legal. I&#39;m 20. How old did you think I was?

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by surferboy+Jan 24 2005, 12:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; Jan 24 2005, 12:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pappy@Jan 22 2005, 01:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-surferboy
@Jan 21 2005, 08:15 PM

[post=276843]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Well I knew you were 20 but I didn&#39;t want anyone thinking that I&#39;m an old troll or anything like that.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jan 22 2005, 12:18 PM
I suppose my former occupation qualifies in this thread.
[post=276543]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m not sure it does. I always took flashing to be showing of the privates in a situation where it is unexpected, inappropriate, considered vulgar, and performed quickly so as to minimize the risk of discovery by those that might take punitive action.

In the case of your former profession, you were exhibiting at a place and time when it was appropriate and expected to do so, and was condoned by the management, as you were even paid for doing so. Similarly, when I walk around a clothing-optional report in Palm Springs wearing nothing except boots and a cockring, I don&#39;t consider it flashing, because that is an expected and appropriate behavior in that situation. On the other hand, when I&#39;m at a party, and someone keeps asking about the bulge in my jeans, and I finally open them up for a brief moment, whip it out, then quickly button up again, that&#39;s flashing.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by surferboy+Jan 24 2005, 12:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; Jan 24 2005, 12:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
<!--QuoteBegin-surferboy

[/b][/quote]
It is so refreshing to see guys not thinking about age. Suferboy. You really are just as open with us older guys as you are with guys your own age. We all are the better for it. Thanks for treating us as just guys. That means a lot to me. I wish I could really know you. I bet you are a wonderful person and I am talkng about you as a person, not th bulge in your jeans, not that the bulge in your jeans is not noticed.

I am not that endowed. It means a lot to me that we could change together or even skinny dip at a party and you wouldn&#39;t think less of me because of age or endowment and would only consider the person that I am. Thanks Suferboy. You really make my day. Guys like you don&#39;t come along very often.

Atlrabbit

1st Like
Media
I&#39;m a die hard nudist...I wear very little around the house but mostly I&#39;m naked. Many vacations are at nudist camps or beaches...it&#39;s just a way of life. The only problem is...without thinking...I might flash someone by accident...so I try to be careful. Once I was cleaning the house and the furnance man arrived early...I just let him in and it was a few minutes later while we were talking I realized I was completely naked. I noticed him looking at my cock...I apologized and was leaving to get some clothes and he said for me not to bother...to just be comfortable, so I did. He seemed interested in the view. I have "fallen" out of my shorts a few times (my freeballing short shorts). Once skating I fell and everything fell out of my shorts...a man stopped to help me back up...and then told me "that was one of the nicest cocks I&#39;ve very seen." He just smile, winked and went on his way. About the only time I can honestly say was an intentional flash was driving to Florida...the road was long and hot. I started to get a hard on so I let it all out of the bag...the fresh air felt great. I didn&#39;t think anything about it until a trucker passed by, slowed, passed by again and blow his horn. Of course, I do admit to the occasional urinal flash. Flashing can be fun to the right guy. (Sorry, just a little bit of the preverted side showing...)

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmm........don&#39;t know if this falls under exactly the topic but I was remined of an incident several years ago.

I was vacationing in.... well, it was San Francisco...and I was staying in a chain motel west and north of Market. It was mid-afternoon and I was moving about the room unpacking. The floor to ceiling windows opened on to a small balcony and across the way was a multi-story apartment building. The exhibition/voyure possibilities occurred to me right away, so I stripped to my boxer briefs, and continued unpacking. Sure enough within 5 minutes a fully dressed man appeared at a window directly opposite and a floor or two above. He was fit looking, not young, not old. He could see deep into any of the motel rooms across from him.

For a few minutes I just went about my business but every once in a while I would walk closer to my window and check him. Still there and staring at me. Finally I peeled off my T and just stood at the window fondling my rapidly growing bulge. I was facing the many curtained apartment windows across the street and I could see movement behind some but this way too exciting to stop. I had my hand down my shorts, and the waistband was low enough to expose my pubic hair, when he ducked back behind his curtains. Shit, I thought, he doesn&#39;t want to play.

He was soon back and with some binocculars&#33; Fuck, across maybe a seventy foot gap he could read the brand name of my shorts waistband&#33; He rubbed the crotch of his pants. Ah, the international sign of sexual desire. I grabbed the desk chair, set it in front of the window. tugged my boxers past my now full hard on and sat down. I spread my legs and starting stroking my dick. I wasn&#39;t going to last long so I gave him a good show of my masturbatory skills. Chest heaving , pelvis thrusting and balls slapping the chair seat. I slapped my dick agaist my stomach, my thighs and my open palm. Too soon I climaxed, my fist around the base and the foreskin pulled tightly back, throbbing with each spurt.

When I could see I again I looked at him. He was working his dick inside his pants and I don&#39;t know if he came or not. He gave a wave and went back into his apartment before I could even clean up. I stayed at that motel two more nights and no matter how sexually saited I was from partying I hoped he would reappear, but he didn&#39;t.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Pappy+Jan 24 2005, 12:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Jan 24 2005, 12:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by surferboy@Jan 24 2005, 12:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-surferboy

Well I knew you were 20 but I didn&#39;t want anyone thinking that I&#39;m an old troll or anything like that.
[post=276852]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Surferboy forget about being older, instead let me be younger. If were getting our if wishes granted might as well drop a few years off this frame.

Seriously, at a nudist beach, there will be all ages. So you will be seen nude by everyone from whatever is legal on that beach up into the 90&#39;s Yes one or two people that old will be there if it is a very big beach. Some folks have a good time until they are 100 :excl:

Since you are 20, you can come and get into the pile over in Kissing Makes you Gay thread. Welcome. Drop those boardshorts and get into the pile. Pappy has his hand ready for a good ass spanking for all present and accounted for. He is no respector of age when it comes to the pile. :blush:

Dan: Never intentionally let others have a look, except at the nude beach. But two or three weeks ago was sitting in a beachside fast food place after a good day of swimming, didn&#39;t bother putting on underwear after removing my wet swimsuit, was just wearing loose shorts. Anyway after a while I noticed the woman on the other side of the store was looking at me quite a lot, finally realised that from her position she could see everything up the leg of my shorts, since she seemed to be enjoying the show, I didn&#39;t change my position until it was time to leave.