Flat Front Pants

Tall_Verz_Tahp: I'm new here so if this was discussed recently forgive me and direct me where to look.

In fashion now, Flat Front Pants are what is to be worn. I've noticed this has caused a bit of an issue with my bulge while wearing them. I wear briefs (usually Papi or 2xist) and in flat front dress pants, from Express Men in this case, there is no way to manuever my bulge to prevent it from sticking out a good inch or two from my crotch. Since the shirt is tucked in and Southern California is too hot for a jacket all day it can get awkward.
I know many of you are probably thinking screw it. I shouldn't be ashamed and just let it go. But I work for a "Major Family Theme Park" in Southern California. I don't want to be walking around the Guests looking like I'm putting on a show.
Does anyone have any suggestions for me???

Thanks!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Nothing for you to do, TVT, but to ask the uniform supply rep to supply you with larger pants with the waist taken in to accommodate you. If you explain the reason, I'm sure it will be approved.

Either that or apply to a section of the park that requires you to wear an apron.

Pecker

Practice safe eating - alway use a condiment.

rainfletcher: I can relate to this. For some reason, the Express men's store is particularly bad, I think. I tried on a couple of pairs of jeans there, and the crotch was so tight and the waist was so low, I could barely get them on, and there was NO way I was gonna be able to wear those things in public.

I have a couple of pair of Armani pants that are flat front. I can't wear them with a shirt tucked in. I have to either have a sweater or an untucked shirt on in order to get away with it. Even then, it's a tad dubious....but what can you do?

I've been really trying (recently) to not be held hostage by my dick. It is what it is, right?

Nothing in life is that simple....but I'm trying

lomejorhombre: I am a HS teacher and have the same problem. Luckily I can wear my shirt untucked, but this can even make it worse by parting around the bulge. My solution is a special tight fitting strap, it pushes it in and down, and smoothes out the obvious shapes too. Its very uncomfotable at times but I feel for me its worth it.

Donk: [quote author=Pecker link=board=clothing;num=1068667792;start=0#1 date=11/12/03 at 15:08:47]
Either that or apply to a section of the park that requires you to wear an apron.
[/quote]

Or maybe a costume, like a "Major Family Theme" mouse or something. :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=Donk link=board=clothing;num=1068667792;start=0#4 date=11/13/03 at 05:49:10]

Or maybe a costume, like a "Major Family Theme" mouse or something.  :)[/quote]

"Daddy? Does Mickey Mouse have a grapefruit in his pocket?"

"Um...yeah, son. That's it. A grapefruit."

Pecker

I like the Stones. I can't believe they're still doing it after all these years. Good ol' Fred and Wilma.

dr_drew2: [quote author=lomejorhombre link=board=clothing;num=1068667792;start=0#3 date=11/12/03 at 22:35:51]I am a HS teacher and have the same problem. Luckily I can wear my shirt untucked, but this can even make it worse by parting around the bulge. My solution is a special tight fitting strap, it pushes it in and down, and smoothes out the obvious shapes too. Its very uncomfotable at times but I feel for me its worth it.[/quote]

Yeah, sometimes the bulge does seem to push itself out regardless of a shirt covering it.

Tall Verz Tahp: I have the same problem. Not a fan of flat front pants for this reason. Some good suggestions here; esp the larger size and then alter the waist as you need.

tapster: Not a fan of flat fronts either. If they are cut with a higher waist, i.e. leaving some room at the top of the leg below the zip, I tend to bend my dick backwards. I had to use this technique already in school when wearing speedos while swimming otherwise where should I put it? So anyway, try bending it backwards, you only get problems it you get hard, but in a theme park that's a whole other story ;)

D

deleted20202821

I have to wear flat front Dickies as my work uniform and my dick is always noticeably hanging to the right with the head very obvious. I also work at a hospital wear it’s almost all females. Most don’t look, some do intently and I’ve had a few look at it disgusted.