Flat front pants

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Mr 8 inch, Feb 13, 2010.

1. B_Mr 8 inch

B_Mr 8 inch New Member

I had to buy some new khaki pants and all they sold at the store were flat front pants. I was wondering what I should do so that they aren't so constricting on my dick cause it was really uncomfortable and a little obscene considering that these were for work.

2. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

did you buy the right size?

3. B_Mr 8 inch

B_Mr 8 inch New Member

I got the size that I always wear in other pants.

4. mexsexkid

mexsexkid New Member

You know, it doesn't really matter if the pants are flat front or not. It all depends on how the pants are cut. If the pants are too tight in the jock area, you should probably avoid that type of pant altogether. For example, Dockers has a bunch of different fits. If you got slim cut khakis that are too tight on the family jewels, look for a cut that will allow your pocket snake more space to squirm around. You may need to look for a more relaxed Khaki cut, like a Traditional or Relaxed cut. :D The other thing to keep in mind is that different pant makers used different patterns, so you gotta try as many pants as possible to find the right one for you. Once you find it, they'll be your got to brand! Let that monster breathe!

5. Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Wear your new pants with pride.

6. bwcurved

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I generally like flat front pants, but one pair i got recently is a little too flat...its kinda tight, especially when i got to whip my dick out to pee, can be a little difficult. And I swear i've caught both guys and girls at work sneaking a glance at my crotch when i wear them. Depending on who's looking, it could be flattering or embarrassing, lol. I think they are the "mordern fit" cut which I guess I should avoid. I generally go for the relaxed cut, I suggest you do the same...especially with that monster cock you're carrying, wow.

7. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    You are so beautiful that it wouldn't matter what you were wearing, people are going to stare at you. If that's your cross to bear, deal with it and shut up. :wink:

8. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    What Nick said! Awesome abs dude.

9. D_Jack Hammerschitz

D_Jack Hammerschitz New Member

My general rule is not to wear anything that is particularly uncomfortable. That includes both physical and emotional discomfort. If you feel you do not want to "show" at work, then you might have to search for the right pair of pants. If physical discomfort is your main concern, then as others have stated, focus on getting the right cut.

I generally find that if the pant is the right fit physically, its usually difficult increases the difficulty of using the fly on the pants correctly. Keep that in mind, though your mileage may vary.

10. Lionsden49

Lionsden49 Member

Finally, my ship came in. It would NOT make any difference what type of pant style I bought...ain't nothin' gonna show anyway. You hung guys make the necessary adjustments!

11. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    I prefer flat fronted pants...pleated pants seem to create this sack that my dick fills up. It feels and looks sorta like a bra for my dick. And Lord help me if I get a hard-on in pleated pants. No...I need some restraint.

12. try2hard

try2hard New Member

Mr. 8 Inch: I am a man that sews for a living and one thing I enjoy is working on men's clothes because we actually have very little choice for men. Also, pattern wise, there are only about 1 men's to 10 women's available.

Flat-Fronted pants are better for overweight guys because pleats generally make a man look heavier. However, you don't have to worry about that problem! LOL

mexsexkid is right. It is all in how the pants are cut (crotch depth and length).
    These measurements can be easily adjusted to fit your dick beautifully and most important, comfortably. Try some pants from a local tailor. A male tailor is important because they better understand fitting to a man's body. You'll have no problem finding one in NYC. You will never go back to store bought clothes! I do have a few clients that I have to take in account that they are well endowed when working on their pants. Your tailor will understand.

13. Roark1976

Roark1976 Member

i want to see a shot of you filling out the flat fronts; then we can respond appropriately.

14. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have exactly TWO pairs of flat front slacks for just this very reason (both as cotton/khaki type). I show in them (I also show in my pleated microfiber dress slacks as well). No tweaks for underwear or anything has ever mattered. I am just glad I don't pop boners in them all the time.

Draft saved Draft deleted