flattery and great sex

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when you think back to your best, most memorable, sex experiences did they involve a ton of flattery about you from your partner?

i've had some great nights where there wasn't a lot of talking going on.

but, the one's I remember most: my partners were overt in their praise.

BrianBrown

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me, the best sex is when there is A LOT of built up anticipation...

* Flirt all day with your bf/gf
* Flirt for weeks with your secretary..the smash one day
* If your BF/GF is out of the country, exchanging xxx pics via phone, then smashing when you see eachother

Those bring on the best sex IMHO

D

deleted356736

Yes, a couple of times, and it's hot when a woman tells you just how much she is enjoying it. Most of the times you know through other signs, but it's really good to talk about it during and afterwards.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I'm really tough to flatter, 'cause my internal bullshit detector is always going off.

If you tell me "oh, your cock is so big," or something along those lines, I'm wondering if you're just saying that to get some reaction.

But if you say, "god, I feel your big cock all the way up inside me" then I'm flattered AND turned on.

One of the first times we had sex doggy style, and my then-girlfriend (now wife) said "your nuts are banging against my clit and it feels so good" I almost came right there and then. 1) It meant I must have lower-hanging fruit than most guys, and 2) something I was doing was turning her on!