flaunting in the chaning rooms

gituar101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this is the first time i've ever done anything like this and it made me so horny haha. there was this really hot guy in the gym, who kept catching my eye, by coincidence <honestly> we came out of the showers at the same time, and started getting changed next to me. he was hotter than i imagined and i started getting a semi - which made me even more horny, i must have been almost hard when i put on my calvin kleins, and im sure he saw..i didnt really feel embaressed and was kinda fun..anyone else like showing it of in the changing rooms, or getting hard while changing

D

deleted500031

That's hot. There's something so horny about being in that all-male place, especially with guys who like to show it off! 8)

catcrazy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hi , for the longest time i would be nervous while changing in front of men and would get a hard which embarassed me. now that i accepted that i am bi sexual and like to suck cock i want to flaunt in the shower room which would lead to mutual blow jobs and taking a load in my mouth. i am nervous about getting a Std from oral

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've only seen a guy get hard in the gym once - he was showering near me in a gang style shower. He turned to face me and it began growing. Of course, mine started growing too. We just looked at each other and smiled. They went down and we toweled off and went to our respective lockers. The second time we saw each other he said hello and we wound up grabbing a bite to eat then having sex that evening.....