flaunting in the chaning rooms

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by gituar101, Jan 3, 2011.

1. gituar101

gituar101 New Member

Albums:
    this is the first time i've ever done anything like this and it made me so horny haha. there was this really hot guy in the gym, who kept catching my eye, by coincidence <honestly> we came out of the showers at the same time, and started getting changed next to me. he was hotter than i imagined and i started getting a semi - which made me even more horny, i must have been almost hard when i put on my calvin kleins, and im sure he saw..i didnt really feel embaressed and was kinda fun..anyone else like showing it of in the changing rooms, or getting hard while changing

2. Woody110

Woody110 Active Member

That's hot. There's something so horny about being in that all-male place, especially with guys who like to show it off! 8)

3. catcrazy

catcrazy Member

hi , for the longest time i would be nervous while changing in front of men and would get a hard which embarassed me. now that i accepted that i am bi sexual and like to suck cock i want to flaunt in the shower room which would lead to mutual blow jobs and taking a load in my mouth. i am nervous about getting a Std from oral

4. runew2this2

runew2this2 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    wish u were flaunting ur hard-ware my way. .wow. .sexy!

Remember. . if u got it - - flaunt it, and if u show it - -u will grow it!

5. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I've only seen a guy get hard in the gym once - he was showering near me in a gang style shower. He turned to face me and it began growing. Of course, mine started growing too. We just looked at each other and smiled. They went down and we toweled off and went to our respective lockers. The second time we saw each other he said hello and we wound up grabbing a bite to eat then having sex that evening.....

Draft saved Draft deleted