Flaunting your asset(s) to upstage

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_superlarge, Sep 22, 2007.

1. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Have you ever flaunted in order to upstage someone? For example, if you have big breasts with long cleavage have you ever made sure a couple saw, knowing she was going to realise he looked at your breasts. This can apply to any body part, not just breasts. Maybe you have great legs and sat with them crossed making sure they saw plenty of thigh. Your main purpose was not so much show off to him, but in that instance it was in a competitive nature towards her. To upstage her. Perhaps you were trying to make her jealous, or perhaps you had seen them holding hands and you're testing them. It can be for any reason you give - those are just examples.

This question is not only to the gals. It is also to the guys. Maybe you have used your long flaccid bulge to upstage the guy sitting with the fine gal?

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Friendly competition with a friend over a guy, oh god yes. I done it one for 2 days straight, the tits hang never hung out so far or been pushed up so far in my life.

Sadly i still lost, which turned out to be a good thing

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yeah no one wants to try and rival me on my cooch... so I win by default!

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Strangely enough, I haven't met that many butt men, so I can't really flaunt my ASSet to advantage. :biggrin1:

I've mostly known breast men, but I don't have anything spectacular there. (although my long term guy might disagree with me on that because he likes how firm I still am at my age...but you can't see that with clothes on...)

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I like the sexy woman talking shit! Full of self confidence. Thats great. You go girls.............:smile::cool:

6. khaun

khaun New Member

Iv know a couple gals that do that. At times i encourage my wife to dress up really sexy like for a nice ego boost (for me hehehe). Its nice to have a woman other guys want.

Draft saved Draft deleted