Flawless Skin

luckyyoudude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
From one black guy to the next coco butter is your best friend. Try

Palmers Coco Butter Lotion or soft body skin.
Queen Helen Coco Butter Face Scrub for a Flawless Face.

Been useing these for years and not to toot my own horn but i think my skin is great. I get a LOT of compliments. Palmers also make for a really smooth ass. Fyi. lol

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
From one black guy to the next coco butter is your best friend. Try

Palmers Coco Butter Lotion or soft body skin.
Queen Helen Coco Butter Face Scrub for a Flawless Face.

Been useing these for years and not to toot my own horn but i think my skin is great. I get a LOT of compliments. Palmers also make for a really smooth ass. Fyi. lol

I Hope You're Right!

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In addition to the great advice offered by others:

Drink plenty of water (aim for a gallon a day). Being hydrated helps your body get rid of impurities.

Stay out of the sun and apply sunblock liberally. I use at least SPF 45 at all times when the weather in warm. People look at me strange on the beach or golf course, but I get told all the time that I do not look my age. Neutragena works best for me.

I use facial products (Clinique For Men) to scrub, exfoliate and moisturize my skin. Your local department store should have a Clinique counter in the women's section. Have them test your skin type and recommend products to match. Never put lotion on your face. Ever.

Good luck.

I've just been checking out your gallery, Lex. I've got some lotion I would love to rub on your skin! :biggrin1:

To the original poster - if you want movie star skin, you'll need movie star make-up artists and movie star stylists. And to pay for all that, you'll need a movie star income. I've looked at your gallery too, your skin looks beautiful already. To get a look at REAL movie star skin, just buy one of those shitty tabloid mags that have those special editions of Stars Without Make-up. One look at them and you'll soon discover if you really want to look like that.

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
i started drinking lots of water and my skin really improved. and i also stopped drinking milk too much. i don't have break outs anymore but occasionally there will be one or two pimples. my problem however are the marks. i've been using contractubex for the dark marks and it seems to be working. my friend also suggested the tea tree oil stick from body shop. i haven't tried it yet but i searched online and it had good reviews. hope this helps.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What Kind Of Make Up
Now, I think you have to be kidding. As far as I see you are of African American descent and (in my opinion) already blessed with a type of skin that probably has far less irregularities (moles etc.) than the vast majority of caucasians. Can I ask you why you are unsatistifed?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now where in THIS thread did I say I was a cumpig? Not saying I'm NOT, just that I did not say it HERE. :p
I don't need to be told anything - I'm a filthy-minded pervert! I would have made the comment even if you were a baptist preacher! :smile:

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Now, I think you have to be kidding. As far as I see you are of African American descent and (in my opinion) already blessed with a type of skin that probably has far less irregularities (moles etc.) than the vast majority of caucasians. Can I ask you why you are unsatistifed?

It's Uneven and it has bumps everywhere

tomthelad91

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd totally disagree with the sun comment.
I find that sun exposure really helps my skin, no spots, nice healthy glow, but that's because I live in the UK where sun is rare. It's about balance, you need some sun for Vitamin D, but not too much. Remember more people die diseases caused from a lack of sun exposure than those who die from diseases caused by too much sun exposure.

I think if you have bad skin, you just have bad skin.
People claim vitamins cure everything; in the medical profession we call then 'Retards'
Drink plenty of water, eat a healthy diet, keep your face clean and moisturised and try not to touch your face too much; dirty hands = blocked pores :)