Flesh Light/Flesh Jack

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For Christmas my partner got me a Flesh Light FleshJack. WOW! Anyone else using one? We've decided it is fabulous - love the feel and love being able to see the motion while working it. Does take liberal use of lube and I have a question..... Anyone ever used Boy Butter? Thought about ordering some but was curious about results.

Anyway, the toy is GREAT fun and I highly recommend for individual or partner use - we've had a blast!

- Ed

repoed2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm pretty sure Boy Butter will deteriorate the fleshlight (it's oil based lube-which ur not supposed to use-water based only)

And yes I have one and it freaking amazing-a lot better then my hand-what insert do u have?

repoed2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm pretty sure Boy Butter will deteriorate the fleshlight (it's oil based lube-which ur not supposed to use-water based only)

And yes I have one and it freaking amazing-a lot better then my hand-what insert do u have?

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Boy Butter says it isn't oil based - they advertise it with the Flesh Light. I'll re-read to make sure before ordering.

Insert I have is the standard one that come with it - the butt version, not lips. Hottest thing we're trying is one of us topping the other while the other jacks with the Flesh Light. INCREDIBLE sensations!

What insert do you have? How long have you had?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
System Jo - H20 Anal seems to one of the better lubes out there. feels just like a silicone based lube but cleans up easier. a bit thicker than more water based lubes so it should stay where you want it to.

i got my boyfriend a fleshlight. a good lube will so be your friend. you shouldn't use oil based or silicone based lubes with your new toy. both will cause the inserts to breakdown.

there are a ton of fleshlight threads on lpsg. just do an advanced seach keyword: fleshlight. be sure to select the "search titles only" option.

have fun!

ML