Fleshjack cleaning

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently purchased a Fleshjack. It was a good purchase, but the thing is kinda gross. I bought their specialized cleaning solution, but I'm a neat freak so I use a huge amount just to clean it once.

Does anyone have recommendations on DIY solutions? It's a specialized material, so I can't use soap or anything.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently purchased a Fleshjack. It was a good purchase, but the thing is kinda gross. I bought their specialized cleaning solution, but I'm a neat freak so I use a huge amount just to clean it once.

Does anyone have recommendations on DIY solutions? It's a specialized material, so I can't use soap or anything.
Vinegar and warm water!

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe I read someplace (a review of a Fleshlight) that normal liquid detergent is not recommended as it degrades the material. Or something. In fact the cleaning regimen was the biggest negative factor in the review.

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Warm water and some type of face wash (this does not usually contain soap) does the trick, air dry then a small amount of talc to keep the material feeling 'fresh' if it ever gets time to be stored! The talc also keeps the cleaned fleshjack from feeling / getting sticky ;-) This does the trick for me and mine is pretty good after a few years! The rigorous cleaning directions it came with may just be a marketing thing so that you buy 'products'. Best thing, common sense and the use of gentle, sensitive everyday products... don't you think?

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just took mine apart and put everything on the top shelf of the dishwasher. No soap, just hot water. Came out nice and clean. There were a few places where it looked marked by the metal of the shelf, but those stay inside the case and don't affect the texture so it didn't matter to me.

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have several Fleshlights, don't really use them anymore but cleaning them was also a must. You will also read other comments from archive where the material will produce a musky smell if it isn't properly sanitized. The way I clean it is by running water through it, followed by rubbing alcohol. Store it in a top shelf were it will get ventilated, once it is dry the material will become sticky; so to restore the texture.. apply corn starch inside and out. Be sure to rinse it off next time you use it.

So there you go I'm a DIY neat freak too.