Fleshlight as gift

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My best friend turns 20 in a short time, and I'm not sure what to give him. Do you think a Fleshlight is a good birthday gift?

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
why not? Is this something you two discuss, or do, together? If you don't, then he might view it as a gag gift or something like that...

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
it could possibly hurt his feelings and be understood the wrong way. yet to clear how much "friend" he is and in how far you two share sexual life.

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
But which one should I buy? I only have the original pink one and haven't tried any other. Maybe I should buy the simple one, since I know that it's good and that it works. Or should I buy another one? Which one resembles pussy the best? The original is pretty good, but it's too smooth compared to the real thing, I think...

petetown

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But which one should I buy? I only have the original pink one and haven't tried any other. Maybe I should buy the simple one, since I know that it's good and that it works. Or should I buy another one? Which one resembles pussy the best? The original is pretty good, but it's too smooth compared to the real thing, I think...
Sp If you are thinking of getting him the one that looks like a pussy, then I'm assuming he's straight. Are you hoping to have a mutual Fleshlight session with him???

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sp If you are thinking of getting him the one that looks like a pussy, then I'm assuming he's straight. Are you hoping to have a mutual Fleshlight session with him???

To be honest, I don't know if he's straight. I assume that he is, but I'm hoping he's not... yeah, it would be cool to masturbate with him, but I'm unsure what he would say if I asked him.

jockstrap314

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

davidmirrah

1st Like
Media
Just don't get him the STU. Thats the one i have and its kinda annoying cuz i come too quickly when using it, I shouldn't have to work hard to enjoy the experience!! Anyway thats just my opinion