Fleshlight as girth extender (thick!!)

ratapinyada69

Experimental Member
Media
Hi boys !!

i have a 6.3 x 5 inches dick. I can enter a WC roll :( I'm a little bit upset for that, but it's life
I've a girlfriend. She says she likes my dick. I've tried something: insert 2 fingers while i have my dick inside, and it seems she likes. I don't know if because she feels a "massage" on the vagina, or because she feels "more meat" inside :confused:

well, the thing is that i've become a little bit obsessive about my dick being more thick. I would like to have a massive thick dick and stretch all his pussy and make him become crazy !!!:eek::cool:

for now, i used some things like this
http://edenfantasys.com/pi/PD240820.jpg

but i want she feels more thick !!
And i remembered i had a fleshlight some time ago. you know, this one
http://hosted.pikipimp.com/pimped_photo/s/image/46/768/18/fleshlight-turbo-tube-compiled.jpg

the thing is: i cutted the fleshlight were the marking points, i tourn round fleshlight and suited around my dick. I measured and my dick was heavy and measuring 6.8 inch thick !!

do you think she will enjoy my toy? Do u thing it will enter her vagina??

sorry for my english !!

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw something online a long time ago. Some guy used one of those clone-a-willy or one of the knockoffs to dupe himself. Then he made a dupe of a large dong, but used his clone somehow to create a void in the center, presumably pulling it out once the mold began to set. This left a void inside the larger clone so he could use it like a custom made sleeve/strap-on (minus the strap). It was pretty slick. I tried finding the link to see how he did it, but couldn't find it. The site is probably gone by now since it was a long time ago. If anyone knows what I'm talking about or how he did it, please post. I'm actually thinking about doing something similar just for the hell of it.

Anyway, if you have some money I'd say go ahead and do something like that. You might not get anything out of us, but your SO may.

Last edited:

ratapinyada69

Experimental Member
Media
GIRLfriend. sorry for my english. i'm a non-english speaker

today i put 3 fingers when my dick was in. Do u think she has a wide pussy? She cumed early!!

come on with this thread !! anyone tried something like that?

MrLondres

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hm, there are quite a lot of interesting extensions you could try, such as "Perfect Extension", for instance. Gives you extra length and girth. Of course, you will not feel much, but as I understand that's not really what you're after?

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Eh I'd say let it be man and just let your girlfriend enjoy you instead. If she says she doesn't feel anything, then maybe I'd worry, but if she cares enough it won't matter.

I'm only a little over 5" and I've pleased girls plenty.

TObul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are purpose built extenders made of "CyberSkin", the same material as the fleshlight, it might go a bit smoother with that one.

:beerchug: