Fleshlight Experiences

24hrsubguy4use

Cherished Member
Media
London Borough of Camden, England, United Kingdom
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi all again, I have one last request before I leave you all alone...
As you were so informative re the fleshlight vids...and thanks for that...am now looking for any free vid sites or other to see guys fucking blow-up dolls/plastic pussy etc...please let me know where to look
Thanks...Ian

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i used to have two, but i had to get rid of them because i liked them way too much. i was using them every day.

D_78895t7tg

Just Browsing
Media
I have has a couple fleshlights since last spring and they are great. Its the closest thing you are going to find in a toy to real sex. Best to warm up for a bit in hot water before using so nice and warm and then just a little lube. I have the wonderwave and would suggest that one if you are considering buying one. Feel free to get in touch if you have questions.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a couple short vids on my profile...

After using this thing a couple months I can safely say that it beats using my hand. To tell you the truth...I would prefer this thingover some of the actual sex I have had in my life.

I go without the case now...its the only way it doesnt hurt like hell

...OB

lightbender

Just Browsing
Media
Would like to say that the Fleshlight is the best sex toy that I have ever used. I have used several different types and none of them even cum close. (had to throw that in there) Currently I have 3 fleshlights one of them they do not make anymore. The inside diameter is about 1/2 inch and I don't think I saw it as an option when I ordered the other two. (one is micro ribbed and the other was the small origional) It is too bad too because the larger ones feel better in my opinion.

I have a few pics on this site of me using my fleshlight.

Hope that helps.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Arent they great??

Just a tip for those whom want just the basic Pink Lady or the generic one.

Drugstore.com sometimes will have sales on them.

There also used to be a yahoo forum for the fleshlight that gave discounts, but you paid for them with the guy distributing your videos to rapidshare and everywhere else.

I love my fleshlight, I ordered it direct, its the Anus, Ice Ribbed.
I intend on getting the super ribbed or speed bump next.
C

ibchas

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You can watch guys using fleshlights on Xtube....and its FREE to join!!!!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there a US Patent number anywhere on this thing? If so it'd be easy to get the patent from the USPTO database and see how they describe it in governmentese. Without the number it could be a challenge to look up. I'd have to make a guess at the official category it might be filed under, and I really wouldn't know where to begin.

There are in fact two patents on the Fleshlight, both entitled "Device for discreet sperm collection," awarded to Steven Shubin:

5,782,818 July 21, 1998
5,807,360 September 15, 1998

The abstract of the second patent reads as follows:

A device useful for collection of sperm from human males, preferably in a discreet and camouflaged manner. The device includes an outer shell having a generally tubular inside chamber and an exterior with the appearance of an ordinary device normally found in a public environment such as one having the appearance of a flashlight. The shell provides access to the chamber via at least one removable cap having an exterior appearance compatible with the ordinary device. The chamber is filled by an insert formed from an elastomeric gel having the general tactile feel of human flesh. One end of the insert has an opening simulating a body orifice. The insert includes a central passage sized to accommodate a human male sex organ in said opening while providing at least a cushioning amount of the elastomeric gel. A preferred insert includes radially extending high points for engagement with the chamber and radially extending low points for expansion of the central passage during use. The preferred elastomeric gel is formed from a mixture of plasticizing oil and a block copolymer selected from styrene ethylene butylene styrene block copolymers and styrene ethylene propylene styrene block copolymers. The preferred elastomeric gel is formed from a mixture of 5-9% by weight of the block copolymer and 90-94% by weight of the plasticizing oil, and trace amounts of pigments and fillers.

An image of the patent first page appears below:

Attachments

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it safe to use silicon-based lubes with the Fleshlight? Or would water-based ones be better for it?

I've wanted one of these too. I'd like to order one, but knowing my luck it'll come when I'm at work and someone else in my familly is here to take the delivery! Let's hope they don't open it ;)

gygygy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Took delivery of my fleshlight today......WOW! Not sure I will ever leave the house again :)

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is it safe to use silicon-based lubes with the Fleshlight? Or would water-based ones be better for it?

I've wanted one of these too. I'd like to order one, but knowing my luck it'll come when I'm at work and someone else in my familly is here to take the delivery! Let's hope they don't open it ;)

Taken from their website:

What type of lubricants can I use with my Fleshlight?
We recommend the use of water-based lubricants only. Oil-based lubricants should NOT be used, since they will slowly destroy the Fleshlight material over time. Inserts damaged by use of oil-based lubricants are not eligible for exchange or refund.
Read through the Discussion Board to hear other users recommendations, but be advised that we only recommend the use of water-based lubricants.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What would be the best insert for a guy with a six inch circum.? Any suggestions?

Depends on your level of sensitivity. It should accommodate you fine.

For guys that like a LOT of sensitivity, get the super ribbed or speed bump.

For guys that want moderate to low, get the standard ribbed.

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Been looking online at flashlights and am thinking of getting one. Anyone have any experiences with them. Positive and negative info is much appreciate it. Also does it vary in size for above average guys?

thefringe

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My significant other very kindly gave me one. I don't say this to float my boat, but I pretty much can't fit in it at all, except for about the head and not much more. What I mean is that circumference-wise there's not nearly enough room. Hence it's just too tight. However, I'm not at all saying they'd be this way for all guys, nor most. And I do think there can be varying sizes out there. And unless as a matter of personal preference you would like yours either impossibly or just extremely tight, I wouldn't see anything wrong in getting the largest you can find. Also, I've tried stretching mine out to see if that helps. I can still say I've never experienced any other natural, perfectly normal, holes being so tight. But again, I think my experience might just be unique to me, for whatever underlying causes you might want to impute. It seems other guys get plenty of pleasure out of them.