Fleshlight fun

kevin8307

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have four different inserts for my fleshlight...I have two shaped like a pussy, one like an ass, and one mouth. They each have a different interior, so each has a different sensation. I must say, that I really like this toy, and it feels great.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I have a pussy shaped, wonder wave insert. I have to say, it feels better than a real pussy when I'm coming - more sensation.
It certainly feels close to reality, and it is a great way to practice self control.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recently ordered the Lia19 fleshlight girl, and I have to say I am in love with it. Its so tight and it just sucks the cum out of me. I am out of breath and my heart is racing when I orgasm in this thing. check it out.

here are some pics of the fleshlight. I feel it looks much better than the pink lady.

Lia 19 Fleshlight

by the way, the FLgirls come with the WonderWave insert

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always wondered about them, but the are just too darn expensive for me at the moment
Plastic and rubber things are generally cheap to make and are mass produced. They are a rip off! I want one though!!:biggrin1:

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
they are not plastic or rubber. I can tell you the material is so unique ,and feels amazing when it conforms to your cock. it has 3 patents on this "cyberskin" material. its not a rip off