Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok so lastm month i bought the two pack of the fleshjack series, and gave the mouth one to my best guy friend, since i new he didn't have any toys already and is single and he said he enjoys it, but Id really like to get him one of the "original lady" sleeves from fleshlight since he's str8. He's 7 X 5 uncut .Any suggestions guys? :biggrin1:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're ordering and fucking a fake pussy and you're concerned that the pink color is too girly?

Seriously?

:no:

And ricardo, WTF do you have against the period? Punctuate, you illiterate bastard.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're ordering and fucking a fake pussy and you're concerned that the pink color is too girly?

Seriously?

:no:

And ricardo, WTF do you have against the period? Punctuate, you illiterate bastard.

Is it necessary for you to act like such a big dick here? Is it because you don't have a gallery?

D_Stockton Stiffye

Account Disabled
Media
[/QUOTE]
Me not Illiterate I goed too scool and lerned how too wrote and spoke right u stupid stupid!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
like wat type of insert to get him
You should find out what he likes (more glans stimulation, looser fit, gooshiness :tongue:) and send something that fits his preference. I went to a few sex shops and felt (violated by finger :biggrin1:) each of the sleeves on display before choosing one appropriate for my ex. The textured ones felt best, btw.

Alas like a bad dream he keeps returning! He seems to think that what he says... matters!
He can be an ass. However, what you describe is not unique to HazelGod; in fact, I am certain more than a few of us operate under the same delusion.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it necessary for you to act like such a big dick here? Is it because you don't have a gallery?

Alas like a bad dream he keeps returning! He seems to think that what he says... matters!

Very balanced input...very impartially moderator-ish. :rolleyes:

Not only that but adding thread tags in his passive aggressive manner.
FYI The moderators can read who is adding tags to threads!

You seem to be implying that I'm somehow hiding my feelings behind the public anonymity of the tagging function...which would be so in character for me. :rolleyes: Like I give a rat's ass who can read that I posted something. Make the tag authorship public and I'll sign every one of them.

Why have you got such a hard-on for my calling out the neocon trolling for what it is anyhow? Or labeling the insufferable douchebags who recycle the crap ad nauseam for what they are?

Get off my dick already.