Fleshlight- Is it worth "Jack" ;)

LovelyLisa302

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys - my boyfriends B-Day is coming up soon, and although I love to get him off with my holes...lol I travel alot for work so....yeah

I was thinking about buying him a Fleshlight... Have any of you tried it? If so can you recommend a certain type? Are there any other types of self jackoff devices that you prefer over the Fleshlight?

Found a vid of it as well, looks fun for couples too :]

Raven riley using a fleshlight and cumshot - Free Videos Adult Sex Tube - PussyMill

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Theyre great, plus they have coupons.
Pick a texture you think he will like.
The Vortex is intense, the super ribbed is even more. The Speed Bump is supposed to be over the top and will probably rock his world within 2 minutes.

I personally like the Ice inserts, but even their STU or Stamina Training unit are good.
Of all the adult toys I have... the fleshlight was worth the money.
You can try a TENGA, but I personally haven't tried one yet. They don't have much insertion distance. The fleshlight has a good 8" of insertion, plus by using the shoe method, it's very realistic to real sex.

The rest of my toys have been thrown away. The cheap toys dont play well with other plastics and may destroy stuff in the house.

Last edited:

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm .. quite sure the BF will find any FLight a suitable pacifier, in the absence of your 'Lovely" charms :wink:
Then As you note, 'looks fun for couples too' - like the Raven vid depicts.
Check this recent post for buying info - or search Past LPSG threads:
http://www.lpsg.org/217561-new-fleshlight-ice-crystal-sleeve.html#post3185460

They are getting pricey- so maybe this old coupon link helps :up:
Fleshlight.com Coupon Codes (2 available) - Tjoos
:beerchug:
Ed - Way better than 'Rosy Palms' & ditto As Rickter notes:
Of all the adult toys I have... the fleshlight was worth the money.
You can try a TENGA, but I personally haven't tried one yet. They don't have much insertion distance. ( being designed for Asian men )

Last edited:

french_lp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just bought 3 inserts last week, first time experience with the Fleshlight. It was a gift from my girlfriend, she even chose the inserts with me!

Since I got them I tried once alone, discovering the product, and it's very good! The texture is nice and I get off quite easily with any of the 3 inserts I chose (Stoya Mouth, Lotus and Forbidden).

Then I tried the Fleshlights with my girlfriend. She enjoyed seeing me using them, and even took the fleshlight to use it on me... well the possibilities are endless but it's quite a fun toy to include in your relation.

I'm sure your man will enjoy that you chose to buy that, with him, and it will definitely be something to spice up your sex life. Go for it, totally worth the money IMHO.

surferboyberta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
go to website enter joerogan, or just rogan i forget for a code, the fleshlight sponers his podcast and u get a pretty good discount

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont know if i could stomach the idea of buying one off ebay. I mean how could you be sure its not a used one? eewww