Fleshlight or Vibrator

madboy75

Experimental Member
Media
Should I buy a fleshlight to take care of my own business when no one else is there to do it..... or should I buy one of those vibrating sucking jack off things.. I heard they are pretty swanky now... You can control the intensity of the sucking and the vibrating..... Any Ideas... is there something better than just my hand... Can't wait hear from you

bidug6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd go with the fleshlight...warm up the sleeve first, about 20 minutes in HOT water...then add some lube....put it between the mattress (or something firm)...so you can thrust into it...it gives a great feeling...you can control the suction by unscrewing the back just a bit....you'll enjoy the explosion....and if you like tasting your cum...put the cap back on and stand it up....come back in 20 minutes, your cum will pool in the cap.....then you can lick it up....yummy!!!

madboy75

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks Pieter... I see there are differnt types, vagina, mouth and ass..... is one different from the other... or are they all just as tight..

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd go with the fleshlight...warm up the sleeve first, about 20 minutes in HOT water...then add some lube....put it between the mattress (or something firm)...so you can thrust into it...it gives a great feeling...you can control the suction by unscrewing the back just a bit....you'll enjoy the explosion....and if you like tasting your cum...put the cap back on and stand it up....come back in 20 minutes, your cum will pool in the cap.....then you can lick it up....yummy!!!

I agree! I also have a fleshlight works for me!

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madboy75 if you were near me, you wouldn't need your hand or a fleshlight!! But since we're not neighbors, I'd say go for the fleshlight!! That thing looks awesome! And I bet it feels great!