Fleshlight owners fess up....are they really as great as some people say?

D

deleted645791

I ripped mine.

Doh! I didn't know that was possible. I fuck the shit outta mine for hours at a time.
You do have a really fat cock, but they are very stretchy. Did you use water-based lube only? Anything else, or washing it with soap rather than rinsing it with water and rubbing alcohol, will deteriorate it and cause it to rip. The FleshWash they sell now is silicone safe and it keeps it like new. Was it an old Fleshlight?

Last edited:
D

deleted645791

Well I can only speak from my experience, and I have tried a few different textures, and the original ones are pretty meh with the exception of the ultra-ribbed. That said, the newer Crystal see-through texture is pretty fucking awesome.

I found that for the best experience, I run warm water through it first, just to get it wet, then I add some water-based lube, making sure to coat the inside, then I make sure I've got some good lube action on me. Works like a charm. I don't have to add too much more lube to it since I precum a lot, so I'm sure others would need to squirt some more in there as needed.

orangeC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well I can only speak from my experience, and I have tried a few different textures, and the original ones are pretty meh with the exception of the ultra-ribbed. That said, the newer Crystal see-through texture is pretty fucking awesome.

I found that for the best experience, I run warm water through it first, just to get it wet, then I add some water-based lube, making sure to coat the inside, then I make sure I've got some good lube action on me. Works like a charm. I don't have to add too much more lube to it since I precum a lot, so I'm sure others would need to squirt some more in there as needed.
You know your fleshlights well

Reactions: deleted645791
D

deleted817718

Mine is my main sexual release, I use it a lot more than I have sex with my wife. And I really love using it. They are worth the money!

Reactions: ughman
D

deleted645791

And anyone who has one, and uses it properly (read: uses plenty of lube) can tell you that it pays for itself right away in some of the most intense orgasims you've ever had. Like I said, it won't replace actual sex, jerking off has its own merits, but this thing can pleasure you in a way that's very different, and very wonderful, that the other two methods of getting off can't. Especially if you tighten the cap for the extra suction as needed, or loosen it so it gets nice and slippery, you will cum so fucking hard that it's worth the hassle.
For those who say they have one and don't like it, I also believe that some of the inserts are far superior. The Crystal version is just the absolute best. You get all these ultra pleasurable textures within it, and you get to watch your cock fucking the inside of it, which visually is pretty hot. If you get the plain standard model, or the ultra tight, or whatever, it's pretty underwhelming. The Crystal texture is worth at least three times what they ask for it given how much pleasure it will provide you.

Reactions: Bored_32

ughman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is my main sexual release, I use it a lot more than I have sex with my wife. And I really love using it. They are worth the money!
yes, mine gets much more action that my wife, there are so many styles and options. I have about 9-- a few more fronts than rears, and I enjoy each one. Check out my photos... they are worth the money, esp if you purchase more than one at a time.

Markerweeks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm thinking about getting a Fleshlight. Reading the reviews on the Fleshlight site sort of makes one think the person who invented it should be nominated for the Nobel Prize or something. Are they really worth the $65 or so?
I have the STU version which is one of the tighter, bumpier types that is designed to Over Stimulate your penis. I've used other gel sleeves and sometimes found it hard to ejaculate. The STU really gives a Too Intense orgasm where I can't bear to move after and even pulling out gives me shudders. It feels good but it's over too quickly. I use watered down KY in the Fleshlight, then put some in the end of a condom and go that way. The condom sliding like a foreskin (which I lack) dampens the friction down to a very nice level and I can still have wicked good leg shaking orgasms without them being too intense and too brief. I don't use it bare back at all anymore.

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And anyone who has one, and uses it properly (read: uses plenty of lube) can tell you that it pays for itself right away in some of the most intense orgasims you've ever had. Like I said, it won't replace actual sex, jerking off has its own merits, but this thing can pleasure you in a way that's very different, and very wonderful, that the other two methods of getting off can't. Especially if you tighten the cap for the extra suction as needed, or loosen it so it gets nice and slippery, you will cum so fucking hard that it's worth the hassle.
For those who say they have one and don't like it, I also believe that some of the inserts are far superior. The Crystal version is just the absolute best. You get all these ultra pleasurable textures within it, and you get to watch your cock fucking the inside of it, which visually is pretty hot. If you get the plain standard model, or the ultra tight, or whatever, it's pretty underwhelming. The Crystal texture is worth at least three times what they ask for it given how much pleasure it will provide you.

I have the crystal one and yes it is great. I do need to get a new insert as I think it's been worn out but I still love it and would recommend. The texture at the end is the best when it hits the head

Such a waste of time. Can't believe they get sold as stamina training units. Use your god given hand and just edge or balloon.

D

deleted81224

Am seriously considering one of these - can someone link to the crystal version please?

Also, odd question - do you "fuck" the fleshlight by thrusting back and forth or do you "wank" with it? The thought of "fucking" it seems more appealing as one's hand can wank already.

Reactions: hairynycstud

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's the only sex toy for sex while she's out of commission...the Stu texture is one of the few things I can actually get off on other than the real thing or my hands...and I can't usually get off with my hands lubed...I modified my cap with a coffee bag vent to make a one way valve and it gets pretty good.

D

deleted645791

Am seriously considering one of these - can someone link to the crystal version please?

Also, odd question - do you "fuck" the fleshlight by thrusting back and forth or do you "wank" with it? The thought of "fucking" it seems more appealing as one's hand can wank already.

https://www.fleshlight.com/collections/fleshlight-ice/products/ice-lady
or
https://www.fleshlight.com/collections/fleshlight-ice/products/ice-butt (I prefer this one because the opening is nice and tight)

Sometimes I fuck it, but I have found that just wanking with it is pretty awesome because you can swirl it around and twist it to let all the textures do wonderful things to you. Once it has got me going, just doing subtle movements to it can create intense and very pleasurable sensations.

biguncut8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
agree, and looks like it works better
that stupid screw cap at the top of the fleshlight is leaky and does not create the best suction.

The Flip Hole cleans very easily for sure. And the suction is great, especially since you can add more suction by pressing the middle section's "buttons". But it is about 100 bucks. Not cheap!!

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
https://www.fleshlight.com/collections/fleshlight-ice/products/ice-lady
or
https://www.fleshlight.com/collections/fleshlight-ice/products/ice-butt (I prefer this one because the opening is nice and tight)

Sometimes I fuck it, but I have found that just wanking with it is pretty awesome because you can swirl it around and twist it to let all the textures do wonderful things to you. Once it has got me going, just doing subtle movements to it can create intense and very pleasurable sensations.

Can you just buy another sleeve? I can't find out on the site. I don't need another case and don't wanna spend $70 with the case. The GO and travel ones are cheaper but they aren't enough length :/