Fleshlight owners fess up....are they really as great as some people say?

KuronoB

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They are as great as people say, but pick a good sleeve. The plain, smooth ones are boring, even if you get the tight ones. The Vortex is a great one to start with if you choose the "build your own". It isn't too crazy with compartments and shapes inside, but it feels great and will help you decide if you want to buy more or not. There are a lot of websites with reviews on the other sleeves.

clcarter22

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love all mine !! Also have a fucking machine for handsfree fun !! KIK me if ya have any questions my username is PIERCED_N_HUNG !!
What's that handsfree fucking machine like?

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a no brand artificial pussy and it was a dead loss as I was too big for it (No boasting I'm only about 6 1/2") so my cock head was sticking out the other end rather than being held inside. Waste of fucking money. So I stepped up and bought the Fleshlight Ice Vag and have a real love hate thing going with "Her".

My cums are outstanding, they're so intense they are almost painful but no substitute for a willing arse or cunt. It's almost like a forth way; the orgasms I have from fleshlighting are different enough to the ones I get from "Real" fucking, oral or wanking to feel like it's a completely different event. Right?

Plenty of room inside I reckon they could take a 9" dick no trouble and stretchy enough for me and the BF to double penetrate her. Cleaning out is a bitch though and the ice sleeve discolours, they go kind of like old plastic car headlamps. Fucking her is about the only sex act I haven't uploaded as photos or vids to the net because I'm a bit embarrassed about how skanky she's got quickly.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dick is too thick. They need to make one for girth guys. I have ended up pulling the insert out of the tube cause my schlong gets stuck
Try the stamina training unit fleshlight makes. Its got a wider channel and I prefer it over almost all other sleeves. Some sleeves are so tight I don't use them at all. There's also the Autoblow AI+ that has the ability to alter the girth allowance to a girth that is actually inhumanly possible. Its like $200 but does it all and as soon as I'm up on my money I'm definitely getting one.

straightmilitary

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Try the stamina training unit fleshlight makes. Its got a wider channel and I prefer it over almost all other sleeves. Some sleeves are so tight I don't use them at all. There's also the Autoblow AI+ that has the ability to alter the girth allowance to a girth that is actually inhumanly possible. Its like $200 but does it all and as soon as I'm up on my money I'm definitely getting one.
Was trying to see if you had a pic of your girth so I had an idea of what works for you. Lots of hot tits on your profile though

• Love
Reactions: techpump

Sauerkraut

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don’t like the look or sound of those new automated jackets, specially the ones that spin. Their design and the sound they make reminds me to much of a coffee maker.

IMG_3858.jpeg

Plus, the spinning ones seem like they are designed for tightly circumcised guys.
IMG_7668.jpeg

They are also as big as the original Fleshlight/ IceJack design.
IMG_1152.jpeg

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was trying to see if you had a pic of your girth so I had an idea of what works for you. Lots of hot tits on your profile though
I'm like 2.25" across, I'm elliptical shaped, and my girth is 5.3" midshaft, my glans is pretty big its over 2" wide.

Reactions: epiphytecq

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use a stamina trainer that i got for $70, it makes a cum hard. Wish i had something that could work my balls during the session, it feels good to let my nuts slap against the fleshlight but i like to feel a little pressure on them

Reactions: 2hot2handle

2hot2handle

Superior Member
Media
I use a stamina trainer that i got for $70, it makes a cum hard. Wish i had something that could work my balls during the session, it feels good to let my nuts slap against the fleshlight but i like to feel a little pressure on them
Have you ever used a regular fleshlight / one of the celebrity girls? Curious how the stamina trainer feels compared to those ones. I bought a hands-free mount to fuck it and is amazing to be hands-free!!

Reactions: longstroke7

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever used a regular fleshlight / one of the celebrity girls? Curious how the stamina trainer feels compared to those ones. I bought a hands-free mount to fuck it and is amazing to be hands-free!!

Not yet.

A hands free mount sounds amazing. I usually place mine on the bed to simulate fucking or sit in a chair and pump the fleshlight up and down on my cock.

Reactions: 2hot2handle