Fleshlight realism

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by the_guy, Oct 18, 2008.

1. the_guy

the_guy New Member

I've read a lot from people who say the fleshlight is a lot like a real pussy but its not the same as sex. I have an idea for an experiment. Does the fleshlight really feel different? or is it just that they is not another person there make it different?

We need an experiment where there is some sort of hole in a wall. Half the time there is a real pussy on the other side, Half the time there is a fleshlight lubed and heated to body temperature. Afterwords the guys have to guess if it was a fleshlight or not.

They probably need to do it in amsterdam or somewhere to hire the girls to be on the other side. There would be no problem finding guys to do it. The wall would need to be a weird shape so the people can place their legs comftorably. The girls would have to be quiet and be sorta strpped in so they didnt move too much.

What do you think would happen?

2. dongalong

Gold Member

The fleshlight is different in the following ways:

-It doesn't moan or feel tight when you first penetrate
    -It isn't self lubricating so can get a bit "grippy" after a while
    -It doesn't have a pubic bone and all the different textures and bumps etc. of a real vagina
    -It doesn't have the ability to squeeze tightly against your cock
    -The mouth shaped version doesn't have suction, a tongue or teeth therefore none of the sensations you get with them
    -The ribbed Fleshlight gives more sensations to the glans along the entire length compared to a real vagina

So to answer your question, only a virgin might mistake the Fleshlight for a real vagina, mouth or arse.

3. _Auron_

_Auron_ Member

I'd still be amused if there were such a test though.

4. the_guy

the_guy New Member

Good points, but you have to remember that in such an experiment the participants would be required to ware a condom. This might lessen the texture differences as your rubbing rubber anyway.

I'd also assume the fleshlight is well lubricated along with the condom.

"-The mouth shaped version doesn't have suction, a tongue or teeth therefore none of the sensations you get with them
    -The ribbed Fleshlight gives more sensations to the glans along the entire length compared to a real vagina"

I'm assuming they'd use a standard vagina fleshlight.

"-It doesn't have the ability to squeeze tightly against your cock"

That could be a give away, but a lot of women don't do that anyway. So, it depends on what the women in the experiment do.

5. gcbenji0

gcbenji0 Member

Albums:
    a flesh light doesn't get down on its knees and beg like a dog and it doesn't make you feel like a man when it scream

6. tallnlean9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been disappointed by the fleshlight. It took a lot of lube to be comfortable. much more than I'd use if I jo'd. The suction was almost too great, even when I opened the other end. It's awkward to hold as you jo or keep in place if you set it against a table. And it's hell to clean it afterwards. I would not buy it if I had it to do over.

7. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yea its like a lube blackhole

8. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    a fleshlight is different to a pussy or a mouth (or an arse).

i still reckon it is better than my hand <g>. i have massive orgasms.

9. midlifebear

Gold Member

"A lube black hole." LOL! I suppose they can be that. This morning an overnight guest enjoyed by me and The Squeeze noticed one of our Fleshlights clean, loaded with lube and ready for use. So we happily showed him how the thing worked. Despite being filled with lube the night before (and once filled with the caps on the thing is basically air tight) our guest found it a bit difficult to insert the tip of his dick. But after a quick application of what was probably a handful of glycerine lube he soon got into enjoying himself.

On the plus side, Fleshlights are WAY easy to clean (just hold one end up to the bathtub faucet and rinse the damn thing out with warm to hot soapy water). And our guest mentioned, after sniffing it, that it lacked the often strong smell of "almejas." For those of you who do not speak Spanish an almeja is a clam. Yup, there is definitely a lack of vaginal smell(s) which can sometime be as strong as bad fish. Granted, a vagine should never smell like bad fish, but I'm certain many of you can relate to the experience of having plowed the occasional unclean vagina.

We all agreed that the Fleshlight feels nothing like the "real" thing, ass or vagina, but our guest became an enthusiastic instant fan of the toy. The ribbed insert certainly affords one of the more interesting feelings. My problem with them is that my dick is still much longer than the fleshlight insert and I still don't enjoy the sensation of having my tool completely engulfed in warm, wet, slickness. They are tight, though.

But as for being a lube black hole, I suppose the same could be said of The Squeeze when I fuck him. He's terribly patient and requires a lot of glycerine/water-based lube to keep him comfortable.

So much for the cost of getting one's rocks off.

Draft saved Draft deleted