Fleshlight Shower Mount

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nwbrfc, Nov 29, 2012.

1. BikerBear

BikerBear Active Member

Albums:
    Let's not forget the fact that it will stick to ONLY perfectly smooth shower walls. Any form of rough surface (e.g. stone, etc.) and it's a no-go!!

Keep your money guys!

2. CrossfitterLA

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Ha I've hung out with the guy demonstrating the shower mount on the web site.

3. D_Bill_F_Sail

D_Bill_F_Sail Account Disabled

I'd e the cleanest person on earth. But I might cause a shortage of water. Lol maybe pump ocean water somehow and heat it up so I'd be able to find what I needed to. I've enjoyed having a girl in the shower quite a few times and it always ends with not needed a fleshlight mounted in there. Their pussies worked wonders. Always 5 minutes or less when it normally takes me atleast an hour of nonstop doggystyle to finish if the girl could last that long before she got fed up, tired or sore from being in the position so long

4. socalfreak

Gold Member

Albums:
    My gf got me the shower mount ( to go with the fleshlight ice she also gave me for xmas!) ......
    I have zero complaints about it. The lube can be an issue. But, turning the shower head away from directly washing it off..... and * ta- daa!* ... " problem" solved .
    The mount is surprisingly strong, too .
    Snarky likes watching me use it . :)

5. Filmgrain

Filmgrain New Member

Albums:
    I have a nice jackin sleeve. Always thought fleshlight was more than one needed. I checked out the shower mount and whoa. I went to fleshlight and ordered the kit with fleshlight and mount. Will put it my toybox and I believe it will get a lot of use. Be sure to watch the utube review bc it includes cool tips on where it can and cannot be used.

Draft saved Draft deleted