Fleshlight, so many new versions. Recommendations anyone?

Seogra

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've used the speed bump, super ribbed and super tight. Speed bump is my favorite out of those. The lotus, destroya and love humps are ones I would like to try though.

D_bia08hvn

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fleshlights are pretty expensive I brought one for my best friend for his Birthday a few months back. He is single and gay works too much. I got him the ice original it cost about $46 dollars that included shipping. He was very happy by the way I got it Fleshlight Ice Lady Original - theloveelement.com
Has a very nice picture

They have some of the best prices online and it came discreet in plain packaging needless to say my Bes friend was very happy.

Dolce

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought the "original" package as it was a good deal.

It came with a black case, original lady(wonder wave), original mouth(vortex), original butt(super tight), three different lubes.

Make sure you get the pussy and any texture that is not smooth. Mine did the job well. As for the other two didnt work out for me. Didnt use the two often and havent used them for a while.

I miss my original lady when I needed it as I had to throw it away due to stickiness and molding. Hand is always there for me. lol

Dolce

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes girrl be curious. You have the right to. :smile:

Just like any sex toy, each is made to come close as possible to the real thing. The fleshlight does give it that soft skin-like texture and when good amount of lube is applied it gives it that wet and very smooth sliding sensation. I dont say it comes to 100 percent real, maybe around 80 percent?

These fleshlight comes with many textures like the wonder wave, speed bump, super ribbed, and vortex. You can see it on their website. Those are unrealistic, but its purpose is to enhance the feeling. It does work wonders. I liked it. :smile:

I can ask the opposite, does a dildo feel anything like the real thing?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes girrl be curious. You have the right to. :smile:

Just like any sex toy, each is made to come close as possible to the real thing. The fleshlight does give it that soft skin-like texture and when good amount of lube is applied it gives it that wet and very smooth sliding sensation. I dont say it comes to 100 percent real, maybe around 80 percent?

These fleshlight comes with many textures like the wonder wave, speed bump, super ribbed, and vortex. You can see it on their website. Those are unrealistic, but its purpose is to enhance the feeling. It does work wonders. I liked it. :smile:

Thanks!

To me they don't feel at all like the real thing. They feel as far from the real thing in your vagina as they do in your hand. But they get the job done, and that's what counts.

D_bia08hvn

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Nothing feels like a real man Except for the Caesar as its a remote control and you don't have to hold it with your hand.
Fleshlight don't feel like a woman no one can copy that in modern science lol I guess that is god Cruel joke on man lol

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
No, the cruel joke is that they took so long to come up with such a device for men

Nothing feels like a real man Except for the Caesar as its a remote control and you don't have to hold it with your hand.
Fleshlight don't feel like a woman no one can copy that in modern science lol I guess that is god Cruel joke on man lol

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I wonder how many STR8 guys wouldn't get into relationships with women if their was something that felt same/better than real pussy. :rolleyes:

Lot less babies would be born HAHA

Seogra

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As far as the isolated, direct contact sensation on the penis, I'm gonna go ahead and say that the fleshlight can provide an increase in stimulation. Hence the Stamina Training Unit. It's designed to create a sensation more intense than a vagina so that the user will be better able to 'hold it' during the real thing.

As far as the overall experience, obviously, nothing beats the real thing. The fleshlight can't bite my nipples and finger my asshole while 'working me over'. And my ice lady isn't that attractive to look at.

Seogra

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So overall, fleshlights are rather like dildos - not really like the real thing at all, but will do when it's all that's available?

Pretty much. They're a toy. If sex were nothing more than penis and a vagina, it would be pretty damned boring, and those of us with fleshlights would never leave the house.