fleshlight storeage

swim09

Just Browsing
Media
so im considering buying a fleshlight. now im still a high school senior (however i am 18) and i need to keep it hidden from my parents. where do u store your fleshlight when ur not useing it?

and also... when i go to college in the fall should i bring it? where do u keep it in ur dorm so ur roomate wont find it...

thanks for your help!

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't have a Fleshlight, but I have an idea for hiding it.

In the bottom drawer of my desk at college, I put my valuables in it and also use that drawer for plastic bags (after shopping for later use), light bulbs, spare batteries, etc. Nobody is going to go digging around there for anything, so if I did get a Fleshlight, I'd definitely hide it there.

D

deleted1447

Fuck hiding it. You're in college for god's sake put it on the night stand

adam

Expert Member
Media
so im considering buying a fleshlight. now im still a high school senior (however i am 18) and i need to keep it hidden from my parents. where do u store your fleshlight when ur not useing it?

and also... when i go to college in the fall should i bring it? where do u keep it in ur dorm so ur roomate wont find it...

thanks for your help!

I keep my masturbator in the top drawer of my desk and know where my roomie's is as well. So does he. However, we never have sexual contact or J/O together on purpose.

I don't think you have to keep it secret to have a FL from your roommate. Though, it doesn't mean that you should share it with him.
I believe it is one of convenient ways to keep yours safe.