Fleshlight STU works

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thing has been great....not just for the masturbation but...

I'm dating this hawt girl. 34d, ass to die for and all around really good.

Stamina was never a problem for me but this girl can get my rocks off like no other. Not only am I making it through her orgasm now but she is having two before I am ready to pop off.

Funny though...at times she is orgasming before I get in. I guess we're doing very well in the sex dept but the fleshlight has helped!

I have the stu but am thinking about getting one of the orginial smooth interior kinds for variety!

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gave a friend a fleshlight to try and he said he was never leaving the house - LOL! When I put my fingers inside one I instantly wished I had a penis and not a vagina! I'd love to feel that for myself!

Seems like this for men is very similar to really fucking a woman. Nothing I can do to masturbate comes close to the real feeling of fucking. Maybe I'm just odd...but I am jealous of you guys!

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gave a friend a fleshlight to try and he said he was never leaving the house - LOL! When I put my fingers inside one I instantly wished I had a penis and not a vagina! I'd love to feel that for myself!

Seems like this for men is very similar to really fucking a woman. Nothing I can do to masturbate comes close to the real feeling of fucking. Maybe I'm just odd...but I am jealous of you guys!
I'd say if you get a good quality, lifelike mold you could get close. I haven't had the good fortune to try a Fleshlight yet but I'd imagine it wouldn't be any better than a molded dildo just because it has neither warmth nor life... nor spontaneous movements.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
I'd imagine it wouldn't be any better than a molded dildo just because it has neither warmth nor life... nor spontaneous movements.

The warmth is fantastic if you just soak it in very hot water for a few minutes beforehand.

nzsomebody

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i got a stu myself, dont use it that often, takes too much work to clean
After I'm done with mine I take it into the shower and hose it out. So far I haven't had to do any special cleaning on it...it doesn't smell so I'm assuming that means it's clean :D

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rawdog...I'm rather thick too. You;ll have no problem.

As far as cleaning..... it's easy.

Speedo....buy one today. I waited a few months to finally break down and buy one and those a months I will never get back!!! Do it now!

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
I bought two fleshjacks a while back and my partner and I enjoy using them together. I bought a flesh tone and a clear one with two different interior "designs" for different sensations. I recommend them highly. The only problem, which isn't really a problem, is that they can become a little sticky once they dry, so I also recommend buying some corn starch to use on them so that they keep dry.