Fleshlight too small for you?

mizan

Sexy Member
Media
Did any of you big guys used the fleshlight sextoy before?
Was it too small when you entered ballsdeep or just right?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya i've tried a couple of times with buds that have em, but they did always seem really tight, not at all realistic (if its supposed to simulate an ass or pussy, it's not even close) and not that interesting to me. maybe it appeals to gadget geeks?

my hand does a much better job, and if i'm with a living breathing person why would i want to stuff my cock into a rubber hole?

The Great Gonzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A little too short, and with a full erection far too tight. There's no way that the texture is making any difference at all when it's that tight, and if I don't take the end cap off I can't penetrate it fully.

Overall not so impressed with the fleshlight.

Reactions: Megas_Alexandros

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
My experience was the same as Gonzo's. I wouldn't buy one of the things, my hands work better. I have a similar problem with standard sized condoms. Even though, with a little effort, I can manage to get one on it's so tight that it deadens the sensation of a good fuck. A standard Trojan Magnum works OK for me but anything smaller than that makes it seem that I'm using a strap on dildo instead of my own flesh and blood.

noel757

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Not so bad, in my opinion. A little bit to tight, need a lot of lube to put cock in it, ballsdeep entry (in my rendition) is impossible... Besides it's OK, nice toy.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought one. I don't use it often though - but it does feel really good when I do use it.

It is tight. Not very, but tight. I have the original so it's pretty open in there as opposed to the super tight or ultra tight.

Simba

D

deleted369093

Darn these things kind of caught my eye the other day... I guess if you can't fit something a little smaller than a Lysol Air Freshner can... *see my gallery* ... then it probably wont work for me either :(

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought an imitation Fleshlight from Ann Summers. It was far too tight, and I couldn't get my fat dick in it.
But when I took it back to the shop to complain, they told me that if my dick had touched it, they couldn't take it back. The young woman's face was a picture though.