Fleshlight vids anyone?

mizan

Sexy Member
Media
Any of u huge members got a fleshlight vid on the net? Or does anyone of u know any vids of big cocks fucking a fleshlight?

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no sorry i dont do flash lights they have a hard time showing sexual excitment in return LOL LOL

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Any of u huge members got a fleshlight vid on the net? Or does anyone of u know any vids of big cocks fucking a fleshlight?
I can't remember which thread, but there used to be a great vid here, of a demo version of the Fleshlight, where it was entirely see-thru, and you could see the fairly hung guy pumping inside it.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmmm. . . no vids, but this last year the squeeze and I have developed a fondness for adding a Fleshlight to our usual repetoire. We have two: one for our own personal use and a second one to pass around during small, friendly get-togethers. It took a while, but we've become rather fond of them. My squeeze is great at giving me head and letting me fuck him, but there are those times his jaw starts to dislocate or his ass is still too sore from our last adventure. That's when I've learned to enjoy locking lips and playing tonsil hockey as he artfully pumps me to the edge for an hour or so until I'm ready to pass out. Great toys for those of us with open minds.

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
loads of fleshlight vids here:

Fleshlight Videos, My Collection Of Fleshlight Movies

i have a speed bump and it makes for the most amazing cums,nearly as good as oral,and much better than my right (or even both) hand

Agreed - I too was inspired to become a frequent 'FLyer'-
upon realizing the results for Morty76 - from these older vids of his, now compiled & reposted in this thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/118128-best-fleshlight-vids.html#post1970745

This for benefit of others considering FleshLight ,
As RK28 already knows the experience.
:biggrin1:

Last edited: