Fleshlight vs Pussy

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just tried a Fleshlight and I have to say I was impressed. It felt GREAT! :cool: I thought it was surprisingly like a real pussy.

So my question is: do you think the Fleshlight is the closest thing to the real deal? :smile:

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's a great masterbatory tool for men, for years women have had dildo's and vibrators in all shapes and sizes. Its nice to see a new market for quality sex toys for men.

But of course, there is never replacing the real thing.

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have the Pink Lady.

I submerged it in hot water and used ID Glide....very good. Normally it's a spit in the palm of the hand when fucking but you need the lube here cos the fleshlight obviously doesn't juice up when it gets excited.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was surprised how good it was.

Only problem was I wanted to thrust into it rather than hold it in my hand so I stuck it under the mattress and had a great 20mins...
Wish I could have witnessed that Hungjosh.

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you seen the "ice" model? The casing and insert is clear and you can see your cock sliding in and out. It is visually stimulating to say the least! ;)

Cool. Although I like the natural coloured one I have at the moment.

It's a pity they haven't developed one with the wrinkly walls like a real pussy, that would feel real good.

Ragin'4 fun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you seen the "ice" model? The casing and insert is clear and you can see your cock sliding in and out. It is visually stimulating to say the least! ;)

I bought one of those for my hub a few months back. He liked it, but since everytime it has been used was with me either holding it or laying next to him he said he prefers the real deal.

I suppose he would really love it if he didn't have me. :biggrin1:

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cant last a minute inside these fucking fleshlights...i'm pumping once or twice and then filling it...it's a new condition....FLESHLIGHT-INDUCED PREMATURE EJACULATION (FIPE)....

B_socalstud89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the post i have been thinking about buying one for a week now. Any suggestions as to which one? I here the ribbed one makes you cum in like 30 seconds the first time and gradually help you build your stamina