Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

scarletfury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I own several fleshlights. They are all incredible. Each one brings a different sensation to the play. I got the new vortex a few weeks ago and highly recommend it. Clean up can be a pain, but sometimes it's worth the extra trouble to get a superior j/o session.
I'd like to see them make one that two dudes could use at once. A longer sleeve with openings at both ends, so that your thrusts bring your cock head into contact with your sex partner. As the action heats up, you'd actually feel him shoot his hot load all over the sleeve interior and your cock as well. That would be hot as hell.
That would be awesome.

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Question: This is Large Penis support group. How big is a fleshlight? I imagine it must be a good deal larger than a standard D-cell flashlight. Does it accommodate a penis with a 6 inch circumference?

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Question: This is Large Penis support group. How big is a fleshlight? I imagine it must be a good deal larger than a standard D-cell flashlight. Does it accommodate a penis with a 6 inch circumference?

I have a 6" circumference, and the fleshlight easily accomodates it. Here's a couple pictures of me in action with it.

Attachments

bc4uintp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Got a few questions.

1. I am 8in long and havea 6in circumference, is it going to accomodate me? Above you say the girth is no problem how about the length?

2. I have used other sex toys before and after about 10-20 times of usage the rubber material starts to crack and break apart even when using lube. Is the fleshlight going to do this also after a 20 times or even a 100 times of usage?

3. Everyone seems to have issues with cleaning it, is it 100% necessary to clean it after each time? Yeah some people may think it is sick not to wash it, but for me I have had a doll before and didnt wash the thing but ever 5th squirt, which sometimes would be days. No issues at all, never got sick from not washing it, there was some mild smells, but not bad and it was actually a turn on, could get your fantasies really going if you think about it.

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The fleshlight shell is 8.25" long and, at its narrowest, 8" in circumferance. Given the insert extends beyond the shell a bit, nobody under about a "true" 9" length or 7" circumferance should have an issue.

Especially with a large circumferance, you might get some tearing of the insert at the entry with time.

I had one get a ripped about 4" from the entry. Now I just use the first 4" and let my dick stick through. It feels just as good and is much easier to clean up.

Reactions: keltic0409

bc4uintp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well it seems long enough. How many times or how long did you own it before yours ripped?

Which one did you have, the original or others?

I guess the original would be better for me, the tight and super tight would probably break faster....

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well it seems long enough. How many times or how long did you own it before yours ripped?

Which one did you have, the original or others?

I guess the original would be better for me, the tight and super tight would probably break faster....

This one was the Ice Wonder Wave. I had not used this one all that much, but I did turn it inside out to clean it, and I think that contributed to the issue. At 6" cir, both the original and one of the textured ones should work fine. (I have several of the inserts, although I don't use the fleshlight much because of the clean-up.)

Reactions: keltic0409

me2005

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i 2 have wondered about these things lol
they look better than ur hand but where would i keep it?

bc4uintp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Probably turning it inside out is what did it.

Which FL feels the most like a real vagina?

What I don't want to do is buy something too tight and then not be able to keep it hard when I have sex with a real women whose vaginia is of normal size.

anderson33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i got bored believe it or not with using mine. would be into sharing is someone live in new york city let me know.

anal_lightbulb

Sexy Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just bought the wonder wave and after what seemed like an eternity (okay, only 4 days), I finally got it on Friday. I'm glad I had the whole weekend and my roommate was gone, because I was cumming and hollering like crazy. It felt like it was forcing the cum out of my me. It was that intense and my dick was still tingling afterward. I think I busted about 3 or 4 nuts and barely left the house.

Make sure you have enough lube as it can dry out easily, but if you have too much lube, you risk losing sensitivity. So, it was a lot of fun practicing figuring that out!

I used Astroglide, and it worked just fine. Don't use an oil based lube, as it can damage the material.

But yes, cleanup is a pain, especially when you have to get up to go to work in the morning. I'm trying to relax after I bust a nut, but I have to get up, and throw the insert in the sink (thank God I have direct access to my bathroom!) and rinse it out. Really inconvienient.

bc4uintp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I finally ordered mine, anyone with a large penis ever try the super tight or ultra tight? Did you fit? Was it painful? I wanted to buy those but instead went with the original, bumby and vortex. Went for the 2 for 3 deal.

ryanart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'll never forget how i heard of the fleshlight, i was helping a buddy move, and found it on a shelf, he said "you wont believe it" "TRY IT" NOW. so i did and i came in one minute! that night when i got home, i ordered one, it has been two yrs now and wow is all i can say.