Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whose got one, how do you u like to use it, what inserts do you have, how long have u had it, where do you keep/hide it? How did u get it?

It's a poor substitute for my lady's pussy. Made the mistake of ordering via the internet and not getting the original insert a couple of months ago. Thus, my two inserts are too damn small, even for my unpumped girth (a few pics in my gallery) and I find using it will excess lube very messy and frustrating. I'm single, my gf knows I have it and has actually used it on my meat while we're 69ing in foreplay; no reason to hide it. Cleaning it is also a pain.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media

Whose got one, how do you u like to use it, what inserts do you have, how long have u had it, where do you keep/hide it? How did u get it?

I've had the STU for a while. Best position seems to be straight down as though sitting on it (don't know why).

I also just got an ice vortex and vibro touch. The ice isn't clear like I thought (the case is though) so I'm not going to use it (PM if u want to buy it). Can hook you up with a Priceless II as well. Haven't tried the vibro too much... just used it the normal way and it's just tingly.

I keep them behind my bed, in my dresser, and in the box it was shipped in. I bought the STU a long time ago from the FL website. Got the vibro and vortex from the site with the special offer two sleeves for $60.

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had the STU for a while. Best position seems to be straight down as though sitting on it (don't know why).

I also just got an ice vortex and vibro touch. The ice isn't clear like I thought (the case is though) so I'm not going to use it (PM if u want to buy it). Can hook you up with a Priceless II as well. Haven't tried the vibro too much... just used it the normal way and it's just tingly.

I keep them behind my bed, in my dresser, and in the box it was shipped in. I bought the STU a long time ago from the FL website. Got the vibro and vortex from the site with the special offer two sleeves for $60.
Smart move - missed it back on ~ Dec. 15 :rolleyes:
- just like email specials ILFinc. fails to get to me

Kudos ,, due all Rikter's prior posts/ internal links to FLying:
I've never had any issues cleaning mine. You rinse it out, blot it dry, put some talc powder on it, and your done.
Same here- not an issue IMO- over some time:
Aside from that given, if Further new buyer specifics needed,
Testimonials - Fleshlight Forums
Both Pros- Cons of every imaginable FL option are disected,
:tongue:

Last edited: