Fleshlight

Jimbo33

Experimental Member
Media
Considering I never get any vag (do to social issues), I think I might buy a fleshlight. I use my hand every night and I need to do something else to make it more exciting.

How much CND are they? I realize there are different kinds? If you ejacluate inside them, they are hard to clean?? Is it worth it? Sensation good??? Enlighten me.

Jimbo33

Experimental Member
Media
I live at home so I just dont wanna try to hide it let alone de-grade myself to buying myself a sex toy, but thinking of it, it would provide me with better pleasure...providing only positive thoughts

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a flesh light, it's awesome, although takes a little getting used to. It's similar to the real thing but mindblowing in a different kinda way once you get used to it. Easy to clean and maintain, surprisingly tough too. I've fucked mine long and hard for over a year now and it's showing no signs of wear. Make sure you get a good water based lube though.

they do some realy small openning ones can you still put a fat penis inside?
They are 9" long arnt they?

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The opening isn't huge, but they are extremely stretchy, without the hard plastic cover on the outside you could easily fist one, with both fists. As long as you don't have an insanely fat penis I can't see anyone having issues with girth.

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
It is remarkable. I have the lady original. Sensation is great--sometimes too good. Clean up isn't bad. But you have to be careful to keep them from smelling. That can be tough sometimes. Use corn starch and some alcohol once in a while.

Jimbo33

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the information

for me, the only thing that is holding me back is actually going into the store and buying it, i'd feel so embarrassed going through the checkout

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its fun to use, but i think its a lot of work. You have to let it soak in warm water first so that its the right temp. Then all the lube you use, and after you have to let it soak and clean it, then lube it for storage. I personally regret buying mine, but when i have a lot of time to kill i'll pull it out. It works nice but i cant seem to get a lot of suction, i twisted the top and still air gets through.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Order it online. First sign up for their newsletter and you'll get coupons and offers.

Order it directly from Fleshlight. That way you can choose what ya want.
The other places aren't that much cheaper, but if you want, shop around...check amazon etc.

Here's my video on how to care for it.

http://www.lpsg.org/166933-how-to-clean-your-fleshlight.html

Jimbo33

Experimental Member
Media
i'd buy it online but i live at home and it wouldnt be so great for my parents to open a package of a fleshlight aha

tim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You should consider the Tenga FlipHole, its like the fleshlight. I have one...its fantastic!

B_few7c5r

Just Browsing
Media
They really are amazing! Bought hubby one a while back and I use it on him ALL of the time. no telling how many times he uses it without me too!

Also try to titfuck with the Fleshlight too! Remove the sleeve and lube it up between the tits! Hubby says it was his best titfuck ever.

Also we have the ICE version which is so nice and clear

PS this thing is HUGE and can handle any cock size!