Fleshlight

wildshytt

Just Browsing
Media
Lately I've been hearing a lot about the Fleshlight. (www.fleshlight.com) I've been wondering about whether anyone on LPSG has one. I have a thick dick, and, I want to see whether some other big dicked dude on here owns one and can tell me about it. Thanks.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting contraption. I think I prefer to just jerk off with my hand while pretending to fuck and woman (or man) and not fuck a tube. My cock is claustrophobic. ;)

Dr. Rock--your link was awesome.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never tried it with this model but I've seen and used something similar when I was about 20.

I hate to admit this, but I found it at an adult bookstore - used, on the floor, in a pile of cum. I wrapped it in toilet paper and took it home. After running it through the dishwasher, I tried it.

I have to say, it felt great. I'm not sure if it was just the excitement, butg it felt really good. I kept it for about two years until I lost it in a move. I'm still not sure where it went, but I know I don't have it.

You should try it.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by eastbaydude@Jun 19 2005, 11:13 PM
Never tried it with this model but I've seen and used something similar when I was about 20.

I hate to admit this, but I found it at an adult bookstore - used, on the floor, in a pile of cum. I wrapped it in toilet paper and took it home. After running it through the dishwasher, I tried it.

I have to say, it felt great. I'm not sure if it was just the excitement, butg it felt really good. I kept it for about two years until I lost it in a move. I'm still not sure where it went, but I know I don't have it.

You should try it.
[post=322292]Quoted post[/post]​

It found its way back to that pile of cum in the adult bookstore, awaiting its next owner.

*Twilight Zone music begins*

Daniel1

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Fleshlight feels just like the real thing. It's the closest thing to the real thing you can buy(it's even patented). In a few ways it's a little better than the real thing.

If you don't have a wife:
You don't have to worry about STD's/STI's
You don't have to worry about pregnancys
You don't have to worry about performance

If you are married:
It's good when your wife is in a bad mood
Keeps you from cheating on your wife
Builds up stamina

Here is an ad: http://www.freshgirls.tv/pg/gmp/google.html (Explicit)
Here are the Fleshlight Forums: http://www.new.fleshlight.com/forums/
They will answer any question you want.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Pecker@Jun 20 2005, 09:17 AM
It found its way back to that pile of cum in the adult bookstore, awaiting its next owner.
Travelling from one unsuspecting user to the next, quietly infiltrating home after home, unleashing its unholy powers!

Actually, it's one of our products at EvilCorp. We found that the monkeys' paws just weren't penetrating the 18 to 34 demographic as well as they used to, so we branched out into sex toys.

Our market saturation (and growing malefic influence) is just unstoppable!
:evilgrin:

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
It does look like an interesting device. But, like most such devices, it appears to come in only one size (apart from inserts making it tighter). I wonder if it would work well on a penis that is longer than the case.